Started on: 02-09-2014 01:48 AM
Replies: 16 (857 views)
Last post by: fierofrenzy on 07-23-2019 07:29 AM
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen many posts about Fieros in movies and on TV but this site had a bunch I have not seen. The site is cool you can search any make or model and find movies and TV shows the car of you choice was in so I did a Fiero search and found 4 pages of Fieros in stuff I had not seen Fieros in before. I thought you all might likey this site.
Enjoy http://www.imcdb.org/vehicl...c&model=fiero&page=1
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
larini74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was watching the Biography channels show on Ferris Bueller's Day Off behind the scenes, and in addition to Jeanie's white 85, there was a red 86 gt in the parking lot.
Josh52894

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Josh52894Send a Private Message to Josh52894Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, I only knew of ain and gain, mythbusters, the changeup, and waynesworld. incidently they forgot the one in the naked gun where he just got married and they drive away in a fiero. theres also one in the music video for "lowlife" by theory of a deadman although the lyrics say its an 82.
Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta get a kick out of that Power Rangers Fiero! hahaha!
88_4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_4mulaSend a Private Message to 88_4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a Gold GT for a split second in the movie Jobs.
It's parked in front of the Apple Office when Steve Jobs(Aston Kutcher) drives up in his Mercedes and parks in the handicap spot.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2012,(That's my boy), Adam Sandler drives a fiero

[This message has been edited by jim94 (edited 08-06-2016).]

Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife's T Top coupe was in the K Mart parking lot scene in the movie Joy
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight on NatGeo channel, Kentucky Justice Series, "Arsonists and Alibis" Episode, near the end at about 55 minutes including commercials, a K9 deputy was doing drug detection training using a number of cars parked in a grassy area. Among them was what appeared to be an 85GT. Black with silver aero trim, but a closeup when the dog hit on the back of the car, showed that it had an 84 deck lid and 85 engine vents with a whale tale spoiler with 3rd brake light grafted on.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 08-19-2016).]

WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2017 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero spotted on the Walking Dead. Around 11:45 minutes in on the episode that aired on 12 Feb 2017. Season 7 episode 9. When Rick and the team meet the people from the Kingdom for the fist time. Looks like an 84.

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 02-20-2017).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 Formula in King of Queens (Carrie's car)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-1-087094.html

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-21-2017).]

USMUCL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Star Trek IV, you see a red notchback driving while the group is wondering the streets of San Fran . . .
PFF
System Bot
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The one in Stay Alive belongs to a forum member (jscott1).

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060811-1-050690.html

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 02-21-2017).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2019 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About 7:55 PM, on ABC, a trailer for Black-ish showed a copper 87 or 88 coupe with a wing. It wasn't a Formula because it had the Tech wheels on it.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2019 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The TV show "How I Met Your Mother" had a number of episodes where one of the main characters owns and drives a Fiero GT.....He wanted it badly as a teen, and his brothers make him do a dare to get the car...There are a number of scenes involving road trips while listening to/ singing "500 miles" by the Proclaimers(And drinking a Caffeine-laced soda called "Tantrum"!).....The car finally breaks down completely (Although, being a mechanic, I would have just installed another engine & trans).....
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2019 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Believe I caught one in Wayne's World on IFC the other day.

When Wayne & Garth are playing street hockey...one of the times they yell "CAR" and move the goal and themselves outa the way, pretty sure it was a gold fastback that whizzed by!

Can't swear to it, and even if fact, has probably been sited and mentioned before...didn't do a "search"

HAGO!
cebix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2019 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cebixSend a Private Message to cebixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a black bumperbad notchie on the parking lot in Terminator 2. In the scene where they show the psychiatric facility for the first time early in the movie.
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2019 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a Fiero in an episode of X-files. While Mulder is sitting in traffic , the car in front of him is the Fiero. You don't see the whole car, so its kinda hard to tell, but if you know the interior well, you can plainly see its a Fiero.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock