Logitech Wheel with Fiero parts? by 8bit88
Started on: 02-04-2014 09:36 PM
Replies: 2 (275 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 02-06-2014 06:13 AM
8bit88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2014 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8bit88Send a Private Message to 8bit88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an idea, dies anyone know if it will work. Living near TFF (like 20 miles) I could get part, but I don't know if I could attach them to my Logitech G27 without serious modifications
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carcenomy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well good sir, if you have a look at a standard GT wheel, you'll find that it has a six bolt pattern internally already. AFAIK it's bigger than a Momo 6x70 pattern or anything standard like that, so you'd likely have to get a custom adapter spun up for the G27. Adapters for more standard wheels to fit the G27 exist, so talk to some of the chaps who build these things and see if they'd spin you one for the Fiero wheel.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did this about 7 years ago with a red logitech wheel (it used cables for the FF instead of gears) it was a lot of fun. I used JDWeld-type stuff to join the wheel to the base.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock