Getting ready for Daytona by PatrickTRoof
Started on: 02-01-2014 12:28 AM
Replies: 6 (243 views)
Last post by: PatrickTRoof on 02-15-2014 06:47 PM
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, everyone. I have a few things to do to my Fiero to get it ready for the Daytona show. It's not going to be show-perfect, but I need a few parts for it for the trip, at least for my peace of mind. If you have any of these parts you'd like to sell/donate/trade, please let me know. Thanks!

I need an odometer motor in miles. The odo and tripometer had stopped working, perhaps from sitting so long. The tripo started working again all by itself, but no such luck with the odo. It's not essential for running, but I would like to keep track of mileage and make sure my car depreciates properly.

All underhood cruise control parts: servo, actuator, cable, controller. I have the vacuum canister. I don't even know if the cruise works, but for such a long trip it would be nice to have, so I want to put it together and see if it does. I removed those parts when I replaced the engine, and don't know where they are now.

A passenger side sail panel backpiece (notchie) Again, not essential, but it would be nice to have it back on there. Someone broke into my car a few years ago, and instead of just breaking the window like a normal thief, they had to destroy the lock (brand new lockset from TFS) and the sail panel first. I don't care if the lexan top piece is intact; I can make something for that. I just need the back part.

Factory radio mounting hardware. I put in a Delco radio out of an old Caddy, but it doesn't have the front pin or side brackets. I don't know if those are interchangeable, but if so, those would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks in advance for your help, and if I can think of anything else, I'll edit it in. See you all there!

Patrick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

I also need a driver's side seatbelt, preferably grey. It looks like a mouse got hungry and had a hankering for seat belt!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

Bump.

I also need a driver's side seatbelt, preferably grey. It looks like a mouse got hungry and had a hankering for seat belt!

What year car. 88 seatbelts latch mechanisms are different than 87 or earlier years
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

What year car. 88 seatbelts latch mechanisms are different than 87 or earlier years

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey!
I have some parts that I'm more than happy to donate. I've got a '87 GT with cruise control that I'd like to get remove from my car. The servo thingy is removed, but the cable and wiring is still there. They're free if you know how to remove them from the engine. I also have a 80 mph speedo with motor that you can have too. I have no use for it. Should work. I might have a passenger side sail panel for a notchie too. I'm not too far away, just barely north of Smithsburg, MD into PA. I have no idea if the CC servo and such works, but they're free!
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

Hey!
I have some parts that I'm more than happy to donate. I've got a '87 GT with cruise control that I'd like to get remove from my car. The servo thingy is removed, but the cable and wiring is still there. They're free if you know how to remove them from the engine. I also have a 80 mph speedo with motor that you can have too. I have no use for it. Should work. I might have a passenger side sail panel for a notchie too. I'm not too far away, just barely north of Smithsburg, MD into PA. I have no idea if the CC servo and such works, but they're free!

Thank you! PM sent.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock