10,000$ Indy by FieroCanada
Started on: 01-22-2014 11:26 PM
Replies: 9 (347 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 01-25-2014 01:02 PM
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this ad when I was searching for my first fiero and it's still up, that was last summer. Guessing there hoping to get lucky
No matter how good condition it's in its still a fiero 10k lol
http://saskatchewan.kijiji....o-W0QQAdIdZ525169733
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If they can get 5500 # for one of these I think the Fiero is worth more.
Bond Bug only, woman used for something to look good in the add. 40 year old vehicle in 2010.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 01-24-2014).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some day it will be worth that. There are only so many unrestored Indys in that condition.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Some day it will be worth that. There are only so many unrestored Indys in that condition.

Only 160 Indys were sold in Canada.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5 years ago you could buy a nice Corvair ragtop for about 3500-4500. Try that now. I passed on one that had no issues other than faded paint for 2500. I should have jumped it.
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Body Type: Sedan

Oh really? Who was smoking while they were making that ad...
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

Body Type: Sedan

Oh really? Who was smoking while they were making that ad...

Actually the definition of a sedan is more comprehensive than you might first imagine. Several versions of the body style exist, including four-door, two-door and fastback variants of both. Although I admit a two-seater is a bit of a stretch to call a sedan.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there are people on this forum that have paid 10 big ones for low mileage indys .the difference is , this one is not really low mileage .
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wftb:

there are people on this forum that have paid 10 big ones for low mileage indys .the difference is , this one is not really low mileage .

Those are KM... Miles is 29,916... that's fairly low
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most including me class a sedan as having a hard roof and the door windows having a body material frame around it. So yes, Id consider that a sedan. Id be more likely to call it some other kind of vehicle though like ATV, cart, APV, MPV, commuter.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock