Back on the road and new problems by BrittB
Started on: 01-18-2014 08:49 PM
Replies: 1 (120 views)
Last post by: Jarhead 2m4 on 01-18-2014 09:20 PM
BrittB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been dealing with getting the engine squared away and after replacing almost every sending unit, sensor, fuel system overhaul, new distributor with a faulty induction coil, and new chip with EGR delete I got the car running and back on the road. After I got home from the test drive I when inside for a minute and when I came back out I saw a water puddle underneath the water pump area, crap! I chased down the leak to a faulty thermostat cap which is not too bad but I also noticed the hose that comes out of the water pump and ducts somewhere underneath the dog bone and into the inner fender area looks to be quite aged. Back into the garage again for who knows how long, this doesn't appear to be an Autozone standard part so it might take awhile to get another.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look on RockAuto.com. They had molded and flexible hoses on there.

When you go to checkout, enter this code where it asks, "How did you hear about us." 1893783116494790 It's good for 5% off until Feb 9th.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock