Official antique Fiero by Black84originalowner
Started on: 01-15-2014 01:51 PM
Replies: 7 (388 views)
Last post by: Fiero84Freak on 01-16-2014 08:11 AM
Black84originalowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black84originalownerSend a Private Message to Black84originalownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1-2-2014 registered my 84 back on the road. It was off the road ~ 3 1/2 years, last ~ 6 months "getto" restored.
Offically an antique due to 30+years old "model year" (saved registration fees also!)
Boy it was great for ~30 miles then clutch issues became apparent. Paniced at first then installed new pedal and master, fixed it, yahoo!
Am I the first offcial antique? In or out of Florida? Anyone else with "antiques" plates?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I have 3 cars that are registered that way, but here in Michigan it only has to be greater than 25 years.

Jack
PsychoPimpKiller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoPimpKillerSend a Private Message to PsychoPimpKillerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got an antique plate for my Fiero last summer. Here is PA they only have to be 25 years old to get an "Antique" plate and 15 years old for a "Classic" plate. Which I am debating on doing for my 1997 2 door Tahoe.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here in Florida, they really make you wait. I won't be able to put antique plates on my Fiero until 2017, because it's an '87.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New York says 25 years for classic and 50 for antique...
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have antique
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Here in Florida, they really make you wait. I won't be able to put antique plates on my Fiero until 2017, because it's an '87.

Tell me about it, I still have 2 years to wait for my 86 GT

It used to be 25 years in Florida just like everywhere else, and then it went up to 30.

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No re-new fees for the life of ownership. You pay $20 one time, and that's all. At least Arkansas does one thing right.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock