Started on: 01-11-2014 01:46 PM
Replies: 10 (411 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 01-13-2014 10:46 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
johnwpb,,& fierogtlt1 have convince me not to attend Daytona
Im going to castelnaudary & Puyloubier France
& then marry my Buxom 20 year old smoking hot fiance

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 01-14-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't meet any easy girls at the Daytona show last year... Well, if they were easy, they didn't tell me!
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
daytona

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a few different posts to show what I am referring to below:

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

bring address & phone # of all the fat EASY cheap sluts you know,,......................get your wrinkled zit covered buttocks in a clean pair of skivvies .no need to shower .plop your fart propulsion glutenous fanny in the fiero seat if you have not FLATULENCE BUNKER BUSTER IT,OR blown it away...........................significant other, who is so fat you would not dare be seen in public at home with her................. florida girls are so easy !!.................... pat em on the head & thier foul stained panties fall to the ground,

Ok, I get it, you are trying to get people interested in the Daytona show, I get that. .....However, I am not sure that these highly offensive messages are the way to do that, in fact I would say that is it probably having the opposite result! Some of you messages are meant to be "interesting" and again, I do get that, but some of the stuff just crosses the line into offensive and highly repulsive...... The last thread you started a few days ago about smelling your own farts was deleted very quickly, as I assume it was too much for even Cliff to ignore

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-12-2014).]

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
Ok, I get it, you are trying to get people interested in the Daytona show, I get that. .....However, I am not sure that these highly offensive messages are the way to do that, in fact I would say that is it probably having the opposite result! Some of you messages are meant to be "interesting" and again, I do get that, but some of the stuff just crosses the line into offensive and highly repulsive...... The last message about smelling your own farts was deleted very quickly, as I assume it was too much for even Cliff to ignore

Very well said John. I am hoping to make it to the Daytona 2014 show.It will be my first Fiero event and hopefully not my last.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 01-13-2014).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:
Very well said John. I am hoping to make it to the Daytona 2014 show.It will be my first Fiero event and hopefully not my last.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I was just being a prude or something.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm working with Amida to get a complete G1 interior (including inner door skins) together for Daytona. However, the prospect of meeting uhlanstan and another FL individual there would keep me away.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I'm working with Amida to get a complete G1 interior (including inner door skins) together for Daytona. However, the prospect of meeting uhlanstan and another FL individual there would keep me away.

And who would that be?

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..I hope to meet Kermit & ms. Piggy.I hope to get her alone ,then shortly there after BACON will be served to ALL CFF members

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:
............. Im in the hole more than a drunken grave digger

You need to learn to pull your head out of that hole.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

You need to learn to pull your head out of that hole.

But that's unarguably the best place to be if you're trying to smell your own flatulence!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock