Garbage truck Hologram by cmechmann
Started on: 12-29-2013 03:11 PM
Replies: 7 (692 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-30-2013 12:15 PM
cmechmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems that there are 2 type of people who have a hard time not running into our cars.
The ones that see our Fieros and pull out in front of you anyway( they are kind of like deer) and the ones that seem like they don't see anything at all.
I haven't been hit yet, but constantly have to avoid near misses. Mind you this is a red car with lights on.
Way back when I was regularly driving an 18 year old S10 pickup, rusted, closed to 300,000 miles. I couldn't get anyone to come near it. I kind of wanted it to get hit. Kind of like that smelly, reeking huge garbage truck you stay away from.
Wish we could cheaply project a hologram of a garbage truck around us.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not that it's a Fiero it's that it's a red car. Curse of the red car.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV
98 GTP - Some mods

tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only people who can see red sports cars are cops.
GreenPlatypus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenPlatypusSend a Private Message to GreenPlatypusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need a different color. Yesterday I happened to see a matte white Ferrari 458 Italia drive by, I stopped in my tracks. I do not like the 458, but it was such an attention getter I couldn't stop myself. Yes, I stopped my car in traffic and was mesmerized by it. I've seen every other color, but that one did it. I almost missed the blue with yellow stripped Noble M400 GTO fly by it. Crazy day yesterday, everyone had their toys out driving around.
cmechmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah it is pretty fugly right now. I spent around 2 months on and off trying to get the Krylon textured appliance paint off. They must have used about 10 cans. Except for the (silver)Krylon that is still on the bumpers, got it down to the faded clear coated red.
When I get the mechanical stuff I want done, I 'm thinking of painting it. I didn't want to do a color change though.
How much black striping would i have to do to reverse the red curse.
chetw77cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chetw77cruiserSend a Private Message to chetw77cruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You think red is bad for playing dodge-car, try faded metallic grey. Blends in perfectly with the pavement around my area.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put a train horn in the car, when idiots don't see me, they certainly will here me!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need louder exhaust

or

They might load up with ice in some climates but an option:

antenna ball

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-30-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave