Started on: 12-20-2013 06:27 PM
Replies: 9 (416 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 12-27-2013 07:56 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Olejoedad is going to fix my very sick car tomorrow. I do appreciate it Joe!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe is a really good guy. Sounds like you have the right man for the job!

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
Northstar Rebuild

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! Nobody wants to have a sick Fiero at Christmastime
Good luck on gettin' your car back! Hope the heater works!! It's been coooooollllld in the Northern tips of the U.S.!!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 Seat Garage came to the rescue. Intake gaskets were gone! PCV was shot. The round seals in the intake between it and the super, one was shot. Valve cover gaskets were junk. Thermostat housing needed repair And more, And I havent had the car a year yet!. They found an exhaust leak and a missing nut on the exhaust.

Thanks Joe & Brian

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 12-22-2013).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are very welcome!
It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Thank you for your hospitality during our visit.
We were glad to be able to get you back on the road.

Merry Christmas!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its is running better. Changing the coolant mix back to 50/50 the heater seems to be working better.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea what "advantage" the previous owner of your car thought he was getting by running a 70/30 coolant mixture, colloidal copper and water wetter in a stock 3800SC.
Some peoples kids........
Again, Merry Christmas!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2013 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next project with 2 Seat Garage will be to check the sleeves as I cant find any problem, but another set of eyes may spot what I cant. and see why scanners are not working on the ALDL connector.

You and Brain travel safely.

Peace be with you.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad I sent you a PM. Gee I should have had nutherproject68 and Meadmakerdave over Saturday to meet you. They live less than 6 blocks away from my place. Coulda had a meetin!

Thanks again.

Steve

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 12-27-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
olejoedad the PM I sent was about run ability. The engine seems to be running better. Better than it ever has. No spark knock like I had from day one when under full acceleration or even half throttle acceleration. Makes one wonder how long the intake gaskets were leaking air, coolant, oil and or a combination of the 3. Coolant level is good. Oil is clean and level is good. I am checking it daily. PO said the engine had about 80k on it when I bought the car from him. Boy the original factory intake gaskets are junk. What a difference the new Fel Pros with metal are compared to GM OEM.
Looks like I will be in the Kalamazoo area every Friday delivering florist supplies now! There is a route to the Jackson area that would be close to you, but they haven't sent me on that run yet. Still looking for a full time job. Unemployment with the state is done and EUC with the Feds didn't get renewed so it ends which leaves me with out any. Gonna be fun for a while. LOL

Thanks again,

Steve

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 12-27-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock