Started on: 12-18-2013 02:22 PM
Replies: 8 (1033 views)
Last post by: ltlfrari on 12-19-2013 08:17 PM
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...mborghini-scrap.html
He also used a Fiero to build a Countach replica

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool, but would be concerned with the metal structure on that lambo replica. Not much there for rollover protection.
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL. They called all the Lambo replicas as Lambo replicas, but the 355 Kit was just a "Pontiac Fiero" in the list.
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lamborghini kits AND originals are ugly anyways. I'll take the F1 any day.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:
LOL. They called all the Lambo replicas as Lambo replicas, but the 355 Kit was just a "Pontiac Fiero" in the list.

Yeah... but in all fairness it looked to me like it was just an F355 nose on an otherwise stock Fiero.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what it is exactly... ... but I really, REALLY like that black Countach kit car. It's in no way near close to the real thing, but for some reason that kit body just has a real quirky unique-ness to it. Although it's likely that way due to all the frame cutting he did to the donor car which allowed that body to be installed.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

Yeah... but in all fairness it looked to me like it was just an F355 nose on an otherwise stock Fiero.

Not sure about that. It's not a high-res picture, but the hood and sail panel areas look different to me. Certainly doesn't look like a finished kit by any means. But the subtext for the picture reads like it is a replica of a Pontiac Fiero (versus a replica of a 355, even if it's a stubby kit or work in progress).
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hands down, the strangest looking Countach yet, the scary part is that somewhere in the world, there is a mold to make more!!!

Joe
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

cool, but would be concerned with the metal structure on that lambo replica. Not much there for rollover protection.

My thought exactly.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock