Started on: 12-14-2013 02:47 PM
Replies: 4 (226 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 12-15-2013 06:26 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am planning on making a set of beer mugs for myself, and was curious if anyone else would be interested in a set. I have yet to purchase the stuff I need to do them, but will have everything I need soon. (I heard that In 11 days I will have something that I can make my own stencils with )

I have already sourced the glasses and mugs, and they are pretty nice if I do say so. They are large, which, for me at least, is perfect In the photo below I put a standard can of soda behind the glasses to get a grasp on the size of the glasses.

This is something totally new to me, and am just guessing on pricing for the moment. I of course want to make a little profit to cover my time and materials, but want to keep the cost down and make them affordable for anyone that may be interested. My general and rough thoughts to pricing is something like $20 for a set of 4 and $25 for a set of 6. Shipping will be extra, and I have not sourced the boxes, packing materials and such to make sure they arrive in one piece. ( I don't want it to sound like a box of sleigh bells when the mail carrier hands it to you!) I can say that shipping would cost exactly what it costs, and not a penny more.

If there is interest, I would not be making them till after the beginning of the year, when Christmas and New Years are over.

Let me know any thoughts, ideas or suggestions or if you just think that it's a bad idea.

Here is a Photoshop rendering of what they would look like. The logo's could be smaller, larger, moved up or down ect.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone is already makin them https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068034.html

Danyel
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Someone is already makin them https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068034.html

Danyel

The only issue I have with your link is that the person MAY have just joined here to sell his products. If so, I would rather support a long time member.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Danyel

Wow!!! He posted that one day before me! LOL! I totally did not see that post. I did look last week before doing my research into glasses and other materials. I don't want to step on anyone else's toes, so to speak, even if they are new to the forum. I do see the glassware he is offering is different, so I am not sure what to do. Scrap the idea, or offer the different variety.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
Wow!!! He posted that one day before me! LOL! I totally did not see that post. I did look last week before doing my research into glasses and other materials. I don't want to step on anyone else's toes, so to speak, even if they are new to the forum. I do see the glassware he is offering is different, so I am not sure what to do. Scrap the idea, or offer the different variety.

Seeing how long he has been here ... I dont think you are stepping on anyone's toes ..... 1 post and he is selling stuff ..... nah go ahead John I'm sure people will buy off of you
Regards
Danyel

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock