Started on: 12-14-2013 12:26 PM
Replies: 54 (859 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-30-2013 11:44 AM
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amir... Very sorry your mum is sick... I'll be thinking of you guys.
All the best,
Mark
IP: Logged
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You, your mom and your family will be in our prayers.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amir, sorry to hear about your moms struggles. You and your family are in my prayers. Chris
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amir, prayers given. May your Mom be there to support you for coming times, even in this new worry.
I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers sent Amir. Jah Bless...
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers sent, Keep the Faith.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May the peace and Love of Jesus be with your mother and your family.
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a little update, mom had been getting worse the past few weeks. After discussing the risks of doing the burr hole brain surgery to remove the fluid build up from the cyst that was around the cancer, they decided that was the best option. She had so much pain, pressure and equilibrium issues, that her balance, eating and just plain nausea was getting worse. On Christmas day, they performed the surgery to remove the fluid and the entire tumor itself which was successful. There is still a tiny tumor on the front of her brain, but they believe the radiation should help on that. All in all, I got my mom back on Christmas day and my entire family was very happy. She has a long long road ahead and she has been eating herself, calling me from the hospital phone and holding a conversation just like normal. She tells me everyday that she doesn't need anything while I'm at work but I go see her after work at 5pm every day for as long as I can. She is working on her balance and still needs help getting to the bathroom, but this is only 4 days after surgery. After 2 weeks of recovery, they will resume radiation and continue for another 15 treatments. We are all pulling for her, and she's done so well so far. She won't give up!

Thanks for all the prayers and positive posts. I'm going to show them all to her once she is up for reading it all.

Happy Holidays!
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update, and it looks like things are going in the right direction! Here's to another round of prayers that it continues to do so!
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow the power of prayer!
Congrats Amir on a super christmas gift!
Glad tide has turned.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GLAD 2 hear; she deserves a ride in your Fiero once she's up & running...make her proud son!
PFF
System Bot
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amir-
My families prayers and thoughts are with you and your Mom.
God Bless,
-Mike
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

GLAD 2 hear; she deserves a ride in your Fiero once she's up & running...make her proud son!

I definitely will, but she has rode before and she has even drove my Fiero before She loves my car and loved my GT and told me she wanted me to get another so it sounded like my 2.8L did with the Spintech muffler. She told me not to sell it but I couldn't pass up $7,500 for my 87GT and another $5,000 on top of it for the insurance claim when it got wrecked. I came out kind of good
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am praying for her. You sound like like you have some good doctors on her side. Much love

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2013 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

All in all, I got my mom back on Christmas day and my entire family was very happy.

Thats awesome news!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock