rodney's egr tube's ? by georgie
Started on: 12-10-2013 08:37 PM
Replies: 7 (397 views)
Last post by: avengador1 on 12-13-2013 04:57 PM
georgie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for georgieSend a Private Message to georgieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha folk's, has any one used Rodney's EGR tub, the one he said is not perfect but will work on a 85 gt v6. I'm low on cash so the price is good. Id be thankfull for any feed back, thx.

[This message has been edited by georgie (edited 12-10-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ANYTHING from Rodney is top notch and will work fine. This is from another thread:

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

I got my test EGR tube in, and I installed it. For anyone who is on the fence about whether or not to purchase this part, I can verify that the quality is top notch.

Here is a picture of the final install and fitment. Looks great IMO.

Here is a side by side comparison of old and new. The old one is not cracked to my suprise. I guess my 1500 RPM idle problem originates elsewhere.

End to end comparison

End to end comparison (excuse the old gasket crap)

georgie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for georgieSend a Private Message to georgieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool, thank's for the info. Great photo's of the part an install.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If its from Rodney there is no need to ask about quality just buy it.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm famous!

I was just going to post my experience, but IMSA beat me to the punch with my own info!
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's what I bought and worked perfectly.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am waiting for Rodney to make enough parts to reproduce a Fiero whole. I figure it will be the best way to fix all the quality issues that Pontiac never did handle. If he did make all the parts I bet it would even out handle the 88 suspension LOL!
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney's stuff is top notch. In the extremely rare event that you may any issues, he will make sure to correct them. I'm sure no one here has anything bad to say about him or his parts.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock