new guy here by l67ss
Started on: 12-02-2013 10:28 PM
Replies: 14 (321 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 12-04-2013 11:56 AM
l67ss

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l67ssSend a Private Message to l67ssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont own a fiero. I have a custom 1997 monte carlo. Reason im on here is because it seems like most w-body hot rodders are lazy. Like if something isnt bolt on or plug and play theyre not interested. On some of my searches for some of my custom stuff, like wire color codes for my hud swap , it led me here. Finally decided to register.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard you will like most of the bunch here.

Judging by the way you found us, you will LOVE this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093160.html

l67ss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l67ssSend a Private Message to l67ssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moose knuckle. Lol. Last search that brought me here was "ls4 swap" ( my current pipe dreamlol) Will prolly never buy a fiero but the enginuity you fiero guys have is amazing . . I do know my way around a fiero as im a mechanic by trade and several of my regulars have had them. Gotta love the power to weight ratio
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by l67ss:

Will prolly never buy a fiero

Never say never.... drive one with some horsepower and you'll be hooked..... My 88 GT puts a smile on my face every time I bury the throttle
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by l67ss:

enginuity

That's gotta be a word....
l67ss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l67ssSend a Private Message to l67ssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, in my personal language

Originally posted by Gall757:
That's gotta be a word....

l67ss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l67ssSend a Private Message to l67ssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

l67ss

13 posts
Member since Dec 2013
I do dig them .....my buddy had an sbc 5-speed 87 in high school, theyre just not my style. Kinda like having a backseat . Im more of a musclecar guy, something of a knuckledragger

Originally posted by seajai:

Never say never.... drive one with some horsepower and you'll be hooked..... My 88 GT puts a smile on my face every time I bury the throttle

Sile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SileSend a Private Message to SileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forums. I don't think anyone here will run you off because you don't own a fiero, hell having another competent mechanic throw in on posts will be nice. What part of misery are you from?
l67ss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l67ssSend a Private Message to l67ssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Currently in springfield but im from the kcmo area

Originally posted by Sile:

Welcome to the forums. I don't think anyone here will run you off because you don't own a fiero, hell having another competent mechanic throw in on posts will be nice. What part of misery are you from?

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Always love to have knew members and perspectives.

OPIE's Fiero GTX Build
l67ss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l67ssSend a Private Message to l67ssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What i like about fiero people is they dont ask "will it work in my car" they ask "how am i gonna make it work" When i was building my car i was constantly told that such and such part would not work and theyd give some bs reason. Case in point, i wanted a faster steering rack in my car and figuered out newer regals had a 13.2:1 ratio(my car has like 15.5:1) i was blasted saying "it wont work because itll be impossible to steer without the mag steer hooked up" or it wont even bplt to the front of the car" fast forward a bit, i find that its a bolt in using my stock tie rod ends. As to the mag steer issue, its a 2001 rack so it the exact opposite(had to kink a ps line to get some road feel lol)

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Welcome! Always love to have knew members and perspectives.

OPIE's Fiero GTX Build

PFF
System Bot
FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are not thinking big enough. put a big block in it. turbo 425/454 BBC. It's doable. not practacal, but you will not have one pull next to you at a light, EVER!
l67ss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for l67ssSend a Private Message to l67ssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats for my other car(86 olds cutlass) on my 97, im going with an l67, for now. Im pranning on an eventual turbo ls4 swap. One idea on ls4 swapping, why not run a 4t80(with standalone controller) and adapt a wire harness from say a 99 chevy truck with a 5.3? Not too familier with ls4 wiring but i figured itd be easier than working in bcm and everything else. Any thoughts?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard, I'm a musclecar guy too. If you havent driven a Fiero yet, you should though

I now have 2.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard!

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave