Northern FL Role Call by WickedFieroGTP
Started on: 12-02-2013 10:24 PM
Replies: 48 (1137 views)
Last post by: WickedFieroGTP on 07-14-2014 09:58 PM
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paulcal: Hop, you still have that 4.9 project car?

You mean the 88 Red GT that except for the scrape on the hood has a beautiful paint job and the nicest tan interior that I have seen in a very long time? Yes. Not sure where it was when you last saw it but is now sitting under the tent in the back yard next to the 88 Black 5 speed GT that I purchased from the original owner and 88 Yellow GT.

Yours is LQQKing Great !!!! Hope your enjoying that new position you landed, miss seeing the Fiero when I pass the bike shop.

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed - Black
88 GT Auto - Red 4.9 engine swap Project
88 GT Auto - Yellow
88 GT Auto - White
88 GT Auto - White - T-Top
88 Rolling Frame
87 Coupe 5 Speed - Black - Race Car - For Sale
87 GT Auto - Gold
87 GT Auto - Black modified back deck lid
87 GT Auto - White 3800 SC Ser II
86 GT Auto - Black - For Sale - No Title
97 Grand Prix GTP - Green - 4 door
62 Impala - Anniversary Gold - 2dr htp
62 Vette - 4 Speed - White
00 Vette - Auto - White - Convertible

IP: Logged
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cars and coffee Saturday morning if I am not mistaken?
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just hope for no rain, see youall tomorrow
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What time are you guys showing up?
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
8:30
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, I apologize for not showing. I was thinking about ALL of you! Hope all had an enjoyable time. Unexpected call came in and changed my intent to attend.
Ancient Mariner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ancient MarinerSend a Private Message to Ancient MarinerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just stumbled on this thread. My name is Mike, I'm 68 years young, and own a second-owner 86SE2M6 (which happends to my my lic #). I live in Fernandina Beach. No major mods yet, although I have replaced the clutch assy. She has 183+K miles on her, but still gives me 32-33 mpg on the road. Just had the dreaded 'Code 32' show up, so more fun tracing that down. Two projects planned for the future. I'd like to get a spare front deck lid and fabricate my own version of an extractor hood. Also, a paint job with Dead Rat Flat Black paint. A local painter showed me a job he did with it, and it's awesome. It looks just like black primer, but has UV protection in it. Also, I'll have a pin-striper I know mask off a Pegasus across the extractor and have that hit with clear coat. That turns the flat black into a deep shiny black.
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Mike!!! I live out near I-10 and Chaffee Rd on the westside of Jacksonville. Your paint job sounds interesting! Bill
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ancient Mariner:

Just stumbled on this thread. My name is Mike, I'm 68 years young, and own a second-owner 86SE2M6 (which happends to my my lic #). I live in Fernandina Beach. No major mods yet, although I have replaced the clutch assy. She has 183+K miles on her, but still gives me 32-33 mpg on the road. Just had the dreaded 'Code 32' show up, so more fun tracing that down. Two projects planned for the future. I'd like to get a spare front deck lid and fabricate my own version of an extractor hood. Also, a paint job with Dead Rat Flat Black paint. A local painter showed me a job he did with it, and it's awesome. It looks just like black primer, but has UV protection in it. Also, I'll have a pin-striper I know mask off a Pegasus across the extractor and have that hit with clear coat. That turns the flat black into a deep shiny black.

Hey mike,

I have more hoods than I know what to do with. I wouldn't have a problem donating one to a good cause. I am just south of Hop, in Fleming Island if your up for a ride. I have a ton of other parts as well if you need something. Take a look at my post in the mall, //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068654.html .

Hop,

I still have that 39k mile motor if your interested.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock