Northern FL Role Call by WickedFieroGTP
Started on: 12-02-2013 10:24 PM
Replies: 48 (1137 views)
Last post by: WickedFieroGTP on 07-14-2014 09:58 PM
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just starting this thread so we can see who all lives in the area, owns a Fiero, and frequents the Forum.

I hope by doing this we can then recognize members in the area and maybe revive the Northern Fiero Club!

List your name(if you want to)
Intersting mods you may have done
location of course
and a pic of your car/cars
------------------------------------------------------

I'll kick it off.

Name: Kevin
Years and number of Fieros: On and off over 10 years, currently 2 cars(87GT,87SE project).
Intersting mods you may have done: See below.
Pics:

87 GT

FIEROSMIGLA restore- Tinted windows and tinted sail windows, LED interior lights, Lloyd's floor mats, Short throw shifter, Eibach springs, New shocks and struts, Fiero store front and rear sway bar kit, Rear camber bolts and Front adjustable ball joints, Privat rims 19x8.5 ft 19x9.5 rear, Tires 235/35/19 ft 255/35/19 rear, Calipers are painted to match the wheels, Switchback ft side makers. (Future 3800sc recipient).

87 SE

Work in Progress.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mikejhjr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kevin! I live on FI too. I had friends at that car show sending me pictures of your white GT. Looks like a nice car!

This is mine.

And this is the latest project with it.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice !

Kevin i almost purchased that gold SE you got in the deal with ron.

Looks good, and of course the white gt you got from him is clean !

Good luck in reviving the club, would love to see it back strong. Also hope to see your cars at Daytona.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-02-2013).]

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mikejhjr:

Hi Kevin! I live on FI too. I had friends at that car show sending me pictures of your white GT. Looks like a nice car!

And this is the latest project with it.

Hey Mike, I was not expecting a reply from right in my backyard. I was really thrown for a loop when you revealed your project and I must say, that's a good looking car. Did you do it the 3800 install yourself? I would like to get a closer look at the install and pick your brain on the topic sometime.

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WickedFieroGTP

521 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by exoticse:

Nice !

Kevin i almost purchased that gold SE you got in the deal with ron.

Looks good, and of course the white gt you got from him is clean !

Good luck in reviving the club, would love to see it back strong. Also hope to see your cars at Daytona.

Exoticse, You might want to thanks your lucky stars that you didn't pick this basket case up. Fuel pump is bad, Starters bad, Rear passenger side frame rail has some rot and the passenger side of the cradle is completely rotted in half. I am going to pull it in the garage this weekend and take a closer look at it to determine if it is worth investing in or if I am going to part it out. As for the white one, Ron is the man. All of his cars are clean when he is done with them. I will be bringing it down to Daytona and am looking forward to meeting everyone. I already have the room booked and registered with the guys on CFF.
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WickedFieroGTP:

Hey Mike, I was not expecting a reply from right in my backyard. I was really thrown for a loop when you revealed your project and I must say, that's a good looking car. Did you do it the 3800 install yourself? I would like to get a closer look at the install and pick your brain on the topic sometime.

Definitely not a lot of Fieros around here, I was surprised when friends were showing me pictures of yours. Shoot me a PM sometime and I can help answer any questions you might have about the swap.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think everyone is in hiding,i drive a maroon 87 GT. I live in the sandlewood area. See you at cars and coffee in January. 2 nd Saturday of the month. North Florida needs a club
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Northern Florida has dozens and dozens of FIero owners. Most are in the Orlando/Space Coast areas.
Swampthing

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SwampthingSend a Private Message to SwampthingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I'm not on here too much but I am a Florida fiero owner I am in Homosassa fl about an hour north of tampa
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Space Coast. and the #2 Fiero
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Northern Florida has dozens and dozens of FIero owners. Most are in the Orlando/Space Coast areas.

Rpro, I am aware there is a good amount of Fiero owners in the central Florida area and have registered myself on CFF forum. I even thought of heading down to meet everyone but, for me to attend a meeting it would be a two hour ride each way. That's just not practical for me. I guess what I am getting at is I would like to meet and pull together a group Fiero enthusiast that are more local to the northeast Florida area.
PFF
System Bot
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WickedFieroGTP

521 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by jim94:

I think everyone is in hiding,i drive a maroon 87 GT. I live in the sandlewood area. See you at cars and coffee in January. 2 nd Saturday of the month. North Florida needs a club

Cars and Coffee. I am in. See you on the 11th.

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 12-07-2013).]

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2013 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there
Ponti88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I saw the post and not in Northeast, but Northwest area. I am up in Fort Walton Beach. My names Phil and I have an 88 GT T-Top. I am frequently on the forum and am always looking to meet up with members around the area. Have had the car for about a year now and love it. I completed a series III 3800 SC swap this spring and been enjoying the setup. If anyone else is around let me know.
Phil
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ponti88GT:

Well I saw the post and not in Northeast, but Northwest area. I am up in Fort Walton Beach. My names Phil and I have an 88 GT T-Top. I am frequently on the forum and am always looking to meet up with members around the area. Have had the car for about a year now and love it. I completed a series III 3800 SC swap this spring and been enjoying the setup. If anyone else is around let me know.
Phil

I get out your way every now and then when I have to travel to Pensacola for work. Next time I am heading that way I'll look you up.
Ponti88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool
Klondike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Phil - I live in the Pensacola area (Gulf Breeze), and have a white '88 GT with 3.4 DOHC swap...perhaps we can meet up for coffee???

Steve
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure hope all of you are planning on Daytona in a few months.
IMSASpiceFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSASpiceFieroSend a Private Message to IMSASpiceFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kevin, it's Fiero Ray in Jacksonville. I've been off-line for the holidays but back in the forum now. Just to refresh, mine is an all original '88 GT with just under 12,000 miles that I bought from the first owner. Working on refinishing the second set of wheels so I can maintain the originals (with factory Eagle GT+4s) for show. Thanks again for your help with that. Much appreciated!
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSASpiceFiero:

Hi Kevin, it's Fiero Ray in Jacksonville. I've been off-line for the holidays but back in the forum now. Just to refresh, mine is an all original '88 GT with just under 12,000 miles that I bought from the first owner. Working on refinishing the second set of wheels so I can maintain the originals (with factory Eagle GT+4s) for show. Thanks again for your help with that. Much appreciated!

- Hey Ray, good to hear from you. We have to hook up sometime so I can check out your car. I am heading to the cars and coffee show on the eleventh of January to meet up with Jim94 from a couple of post above. You should try and make it if you can get the day off.

- rpro, my room reservations were made a last month for Daytona. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 12-11-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WickedFieroGTP:

Rpro, I am aware there is a good amount of Fiero owners in the central Florida area and have registered myself on CFF forum. I even thought of heading down to meet everyone but, for me to attend a meeting it would be a two hour ride each way. That's just not practical for me. I guess what I am getting at is I would like to meet and pull together a group Fiero enthusiast that are more local to the northeast Florida area.

Doogs on Central Florida Fieros? Right.
PFF
System Bot
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Doogs on Central Florida Fieros? Right.

Correct.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW,..that is all i can say about kevin's white gt.

Saw it at the daytona show today and all i could do was stare,..i think i drooled all over myself.

A pic Old Lar took at the show.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-30-2014).]

paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't been very active on this forum in a number of years but I'm still into Fieros. Currently working on a 85 gt with a 4.9 power plant. Dropped off the starter today to get it rebuilt so I can attend the Main St. cruise in Jacksonville on the 28th of June.

I'll be driving this:

------------------

[This message has been edited by paulcal (edited 06-20-2014).]

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will see if we could meet somewhere. I will be there with a burgandy GT.Jim and Cathy
rpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin,

Please re-send me your mailing address, I lost it and still need to mail your Daytona award.
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've spent so much time in the panhandle that it feels like a 2nd home to me.
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2014 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm Eric, 24
I've got a 85 SE 2m6 with a 3500 F23 Swap that was stalled over a year now I'm getting ready to jump back on it.
"home" is Pensacola, I'm currently stationed in Kings Bay, Ga though

dcarrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in clearwater Fl, not too northern but Florida nonetheless lol Im currently working on two Fieros, an 84SE with a 350 and an 85 GT with a 3800sc.
88fierogt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88fierogt123Send a Private Message to 88fierogt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a 88 gt with a 308 kit on it, work in progress. I also have a t-top set up I bought a couple of years ago, that I dont thing I will ever get to installing. If any one is interested in it let me know. Seal are not in good shape, I got some seal from a gen 4 Camaro I was going to use. I have the rest of the top it was removed from, and got the install manual. I am in Bonifay right in the middle of the panhandle between Pensucola, and Talahasse

[This message has been edited by 88fierogt123 (edited 06-23-2014).]

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad once lived in either Bonifay or Estos.
PFF
System Bot
paulcal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did a lot of cycling in Bonifay a few years ago. Did my 1st brevet there.

Originally posted by 88fierogt123:

I got a 88 gt with a 308 kit on it, work in progress. I also have a t-top set up I bought a couple of years ago, that I dont thing I will ever get to installing. If any one is interested in it let me know. Seal are not in good shape, I got some seal from a gen 4 Camaro I was going to use. I have the rest of the top it was removed from, and got the install manual. I am in Bonifay right in the middle of the panhandle between Pensucola, and Talahasse

FieroCat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCatSend a Private Message to FieroCatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Marc here, in the riverside area of Jacksonville, very close to downtown. I have a red 86 GT. Just heard about the Cars and Coffee meet up from Kevin while getting some parts from him, thanks again Kevin! Definitely going to check it out. Have been looking for a way to meet other Fiero owners in the area!

------------------
My Fiero: 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, V6, 4-speed manual

paulcal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cars and Coffee? Where and when? I work in Ortega, not to far from Riverside.

Originally posted by FieroCat:

Marc here, in the riverside area of Jacksonville, very close to downtown. I have a red 86 GT. Just heard about the Cars and Coffee meet up from Kevin while getting some parts from him, thanks again Kevin! Definitely going to check it out. Have been looking for a way to meet other Fiero owners in the area!

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroCat:

Hey Marc, It was nice meeting you the other day. It will be a bit until I make it to another Cars and Coffee meet because my car is in the shop getting the 3.8sc swapped in but Jim94 is a regular. He and his wife are real nice people and own one sweet looking Fiero. I got a chance to catch up with him this evening as a matter of fact. He stopped buy to pick up those rims I had. "Thanks again Jim". Anyway. You should shoot him a message and meet up at the next meet. As a matter of fact maybe I go myself just to look around.

Oh! Before I go I will leave everyone with a pic of my car getting prepped for the swap. I thought this was a cool pic. By the way I should probably give my buddy Rick and his crew at Dr. Dirty's Rusty Nuts Garage in Green Cove Springs Florida a plug. It's his shop where the swap is being done.

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WickedFieroGTP

521 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by paulcal:

Cars and Coffee? Where and when? I work in Ortega, not to far from Riverside.

2nd Saturday of every month. So the next get together is on the 12th. We should try and get as many Fieros together as we can. Chime in if you can make it.

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 06-25-2014).]

paulcal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can make the 12th. What time and where?
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paulcal:

I can make the 12th. What time and where?

9-11 a.m the second Saturday of each month. The Florida Times-Union, 1 Riverside Ave. Jacksonville FL.
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since this post was started in Dec 2013 and I am just now reading it that tells you how often I log on. I will try harder. I know Paul and Kevin and Jim, I think I met at the Busch Plant Show about a year ago in a Great looking Burgundy GT? I am down from at one point 18 to less than a dozen now. Some run, some don't, several projects. Anyone looking for one email me. Kevin is great to deal with and has enough spare parts to build a fleet of Fiero's so if your looking for just about any part, contact him. Kev, I was going to suggest you come over and we push the 3800sc up on the lift and you take a look at the mounts but from the pictures it looks like your well on your way to having that swap back on the road.

An up coming show that would be a nice gathering location is the one Sep 13, 2014 hosted by First Coast Car Council (www.carcouncil.org) to benefit the local Ronald McDonald House. Take care all, hope to see all of you soon! Bill
paulcal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hop, you still have that 4.9 project car?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock