Thinking of Selling My Fiero by KYSTEVO
Started on: 11-30-2013 04:44 PM
Replies: 2 (230 views)
Last post by: David Hambleton on 11-30-2013 10:27 PM
KYSTEVO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KYSTEVOSend a Private Message to KYSTEVOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1985 notch back, owned it since about 1986, fiero store 4.9, excellent paint, excellent rims and tires, interior 90% new mr mikes vinyls and cloth seats, digital cluster by a guy in florida, the car looks original with a bite. overall its a really nice ride. ive put about 100 miles on it in total since the v-8 install a few years ago. i start it regularly and it runs super nice. it sits in my garage under a car cover most of the time and ive lost interest. anyone have any suggestions. i totally know i wont even get what the paint job cost but i cant see letting it sit in my garage. i dont really care to drive it and apparently the restoration and owning it for so long was the only reason i kept it. anyone interested or have suggestions on where to sell it? I cant figure out how to post pics here, i dont want to mess with ebay. let me know suggestions.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use photobucket.com to upload pictures, then just copy paste the links. Sounds like a nice car. Throw it up in the mall here when you get pictures, people on this forum are always looking for swapped cars.

------------------

David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Click on the Pennocks Image Poster icon at the bottom of the page - it leads through the process to post pictures.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock