Started on: 11-26-2013 02:08 AM
Replies: 8 (469 views)
Last post by: Formula88 on 11-27-2013 09:27 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.... woah!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice trio of Fieros. I really don't think he is off base with his price for all 3. If I had the spare cash (and a place to put them) I'd offer up $25K. I'd probably flip the yellow one and keep the other two.....I've never owned an Indy before and I love the red with tan interior (just needs gold wheels to be 'perfect'.

If they were manuals instead of autos he might have them sold already (I've seen that ad before).
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99
Double post.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 11-26-2013).]

Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Indy will likely become the most valuable of the lot. It's going to get harder and harder to find Indy Fieros in that great shape in the next decade. You can always swap parts around in '88s and such and get any combination of a car, but as original Indy pieces are getting more and more scarce - especially original interiors not all beat to hell and back - then yes there could be some potential value.

Indeed it would be cool to see if he could take $25K-ish, and then subsequently off-load one of the GTs (it could easily range $6K-$8K with the right buyer). I'm in the same mind-set above that I'd probably keep the red one as I too like the gold wheel / red body color combo. Eventually when the Indy appreciates a bit more dump it off or just keep it.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone wanted to make a new sales brochure, they should use these cars!

In fact, that sounds like a good project for somebody to offer in the Mall. They could take your pics and put them on a "magazine" page for framing.

Jonathan
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well if one of you guys buys them and wants to sell off the yellow GT I'll take it! I've always wanted a yellow 88.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting - on EBay - he is advertising 18k for all 3!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...08&pt=US_Ca rs_Trucks

My bad - these are 3 different Fieros

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 11-27-2013).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About $10k each isn't unreasonable considering the condition and low mileage. Maybe a bit high, but the Indy is certainly worth top dollar with only 3000 miles.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock