Firebird Dash? by fierogtlt1
Started on: 11-25-2013 08:51 PM
Replies: 8 (736 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 11-27-2013 03:33 PM
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who was the member that was selling the plug-n-play Firebird Dash cluster?
Plus are they still making them.Thank You.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JScott1 should be the person you are seeking..

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having attempted one I'll tell you this, they are not plug and play nor do they come plug and play as a kit unless someone dose and extensive amount of work on them...
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-26-2013 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Having attempted one I'll tell you this, they are not plug and play nor do they come plug and play as a kit unless someone dose and extensive amount of work on them...

I guess you obviously never saw that very long thread where jscott1 did the work and was selling plug-and-play harnesses to adapt the 93-97 Firebird cluster to the Fiero harness. I don't recall if he ever got one working for the 98+ which have the digital odometer, though.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info everyone.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I guess you obviously never saw that very long thread where jscott1 did the work and was selling plug-and-play harnesses to adapt the 93-97 Firebird cluster to the Fiero harness. I don't recall if he ever got one working for the 98+ which have the digital odometer, though.

No I did not.... I might have to look into that..
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Under carefully controlled conditions they are 100% plug and play. If you have an engine swap and your wiring is all hacked up then maybe not so much. But there are at least a dozen of these running around and working.

I'm probably losing money on each one based on the labor, but PM me if interested.

thanks.

Jonathan
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I''m interested... what you askin on them scott?
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I''m interested... what you askin on them scott?

Send me a PM and we can discuss details. Each one is custom built to your specifications so I can work up a quote based on what you need. Based on how much time it takes me to build them I probably lose money on each one, so I'm not really big into advertising this work. But if someone really wants one I'll help them out.

thanks.

- Jonathan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock