Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What Fiero items/parts do you want Santa Claus to bring you this year?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
What Fiero items/parts do you want Santa Claus to bring you this year? by IROCTAFIERO
Started on: 11-25-2013 06:46 AM
Replies: 35 (558 views)
Last post by: FieroCad on 12-12-2013 10:38 AM
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Amazon Christmas Wish List is mostly gaskets for my L32.
What's on your list?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auto-dimming mirror.
woodyhere

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A yard of headliner material, a FAST EZ 2.0, side scoops and a partridge in a pear tree!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darrel Morse strut brace for my 85 GT .
I mentioned this to Santa and he just laughed.
Kit
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bah Humbug. There is no Santa Claus.

But .................. if there were. An 88 GT with a small block Chevy that requires no work!!!!
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FieroTony:

Bah Humbug. There is no Santa Claus.

But .................. if there were. An 88 GT with a small block Chevy that requires no work!!!! [/
QUOTE]

That why Santa Claus don't come to see you. Damm I hope he brings me a power steering unit

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An EVMRob 308 body kit...Like there's a snowball's chance in.. well you know ... of that happening.

But I can wish...

Bob
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An Archie widebody!!!!!!!
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man you guys are high balling it here lol. I wish he would poof my car from across the driveway into my garage so I can work on it. The weekends are way too short and I can never seem to find a helping hand around.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida G1 dash for my Mera.....

And to get my IRM IMSA running
Big Paul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of Rodney's snazzy little short shifters!
PFF
System Bot
fierobug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I want an 88 GT with a small block Chevy that requires no work too!

woodyhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodyhereSend a Private Message to woodyhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aside from my selfish wishes, I hope Santa brings good health to all the PFF readers, especially those in real need of a miracle!

Woody

------------------
woodys 427

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear Santa,

Can you please stop time so I have time to work on the Fiero? I've barely driven the car 50 miles in the last year, let alone fixed all the things that need to be done.

P.S. That 'good all year' thing is a joke, right? Santa?
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last gen.Firebird dash,door panels,3800sc.and upgraded brakes.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want Mr. Mike seats and a TXGOOD cupholder/arm rest. Mybe if i"m really nice to Mrs. Santa Claus...................
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A set of Delorean horns wouldn't break the bank. Maybe that's what I'll ask for.

Jonathan
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a 40x108x16 steal beamed metal building for my Fieros!
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Dear Santa,

Can you please stop time so I have time to work on the Fiero? I've barely driven the car 50 miles in the last year, let alone fixed all the things that need to be done.

P.S. That 'good all year' thing is a joke, right? Santa?

I haven't driven mine 50 miles since I bought it 10 years ago. But if santa wants to bring me something I will take a flushmount headlight kit, 16 in rims, hood extractor, battery relocation kit, tall busty blonde to ride shotgun, and make my kid 16 so he can get a job and stop taking all my money that I could use on the fiero (by the way he is 9, see a correlation)

dan

motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time, to work on the Indy Hauler and the Grin reaper.

Joe
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New rims...not bad really, I will settle for xxr 502s..please! And if you are really feeling the spirit, a helping hand and some time so I can finish my wide body and 512 nose!

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

PFF
System Bot
MeadmakerDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeadmakerDaveSend a Private Message to MeadmakerDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOS seat covers - leather please.
Headliner
sunroof seal
heated power mirrors
A garage lift.
3 day weekends in 2014

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero wants a Sport Front Suspension kit from Arraut Motorsports. But I have a feeling Santa will give me the "one finger salute" if I ask for that.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope Santa brings a safe trip, good times and lasting friendships to all who accept the generous invitation to attend The 5th Annual Tyler Shipman Car Show, in Frazee, MN. May the most difficult decision you have to make is joining the Thursday caravan to Frazee or the one on Friday.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A new Bosch intercooler pump.
sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be more of a tax time thing than christmas.. but new speakers and an aftermarket deck. Also around the same time I am doing a transmission swap.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV
98 GTP - Some mods

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KYB's and Eibachs.
Flowmaster 50 Muffler.
Prothane bushings.

And since I've been good this year hopefully some rims and tires!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time, space, parts, and tools.
cmechmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 gallon single stage urethane to match the red.
1 pint of silver to match the ground effects.
1 quart of black for hood and trunk details.
1 quart epoxy primer.
Decent compressor and gun.
Will settle for a non-rusted out 84-87 cradle.
JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A car cover!!!!
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where do I start?
Window/mirror switches
Shifter rebuild kit (Rodney D)
Rebuild for the slave I think (having weird clutch issues - Rodney D)
Seat cover kit
Dash
Engine gaskets (main/oil pan)
And many others... I'll have to update when I get back home.
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

A set of Delorean horns wouldn't break the bank. Maybe that's what I'll ask for.

Arriving tomorrow!

Jonathan
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Choptop and a F40 kit ........... thanks santa

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A working driver side window motor.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida G1 inner door skins to match my dash!
FieroCad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCadSend a Private Message to FieroCadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
really want a digital dash, in blue pleae.....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock