Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero thread on corvetteforum.com (mostly positive)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero thread on corvetteforum.com (mostly positive) by formulaWA
Started on: 11-23-2013 09:34 AM
Replies: 15 (746 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 11-27-2013 03:39 PM
formulaWA

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for formulaWASend a Private Message to formulaWAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An interesting thread

Corvette - Fiero thread

And related to Cliffs comments about declining readership. There seem to b several potential Fiero enthusiasts here who had never heard of PFF. Maybe members could do some "marketing" to other car enthusiast forums they r on
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rodrv6

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been following that thread, too. I'm a member over there. It seems to be a decent forum for the most part--I've gotten a lot of good info for my 87 C4.

------------------
Rod Schneider, Ball Ground, Ga.
"You can't have too many toys!"
1988 Fiero GT
1987 Porsche 944S
1987 Corvette
1966 Porsche 911
2001 Chrysler 300M
Van's RV-6 airplane

oldbikeracer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have both. 1992 C4 Corvette Coupe and 1987 Fiero GT. Of course the Corvette is much faster than the Fiero but both are fun to drive. The Corvette is my daily driver and the Fiero is my fun driver. I enjoy both and I guess I am a sucker for plastic two seat American made cars.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it! Only one real nay-sayer, and everyone else told him to... go away.
It's a bit amusing (in a good way) that some of them are getting all excited about buying Fieros and swapping them. Like immediately.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't posted over there in a long time but I don't recall anyone saying anything really bad about the Fiero.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link . Thread is pretty upbeat on the Fiero. From the looks of it some of them secretly desire a Fiero but perhaps afraid to admit it .
Kit
stickboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stickboySend a Private Message to stickboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to spend a lot of time over there before I sold my C3 about bought my fiero.....
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I'm on there too. It's funny how similar the Fiero is with the Corvette! I enjoy both my '89 Vette convertible
and my '86 Fiero's.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to join a Corvette Forum one of these days. Still be in here, assuming there is a here by that time.

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gall757 was right about the Vette prices and Fiero.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091900.html
Might consider selling one/two of your Fieros. Less cars to maintain and more time to drive/enjoy.

Originally posted by jscott1:

I hope to join a Corvette Forum one of these days. Still be in here, assuming there is a here by that time.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am kind of coming to that realization as well. Too many cars to enjoy them. Thinking of cutting down to one fun car.
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,
Given your choices, not an easy decision. Envy the choices you have, but not envious of making the decision.

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I am kind of coming to that realization as well. Too many cars to enjoy them. Thinking of cutting down to one fun car.

Rodrv6

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

No such thing as too many cars, fun or otherwise!
(Says the guy with a Fiero GT, Corvette, Porsche 944S, Porsche 911, Chrysler 300M..........)

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool

One guy hadn't heard of them, and didnt know GM ever toyed with the idea of mid engine.

Maybe the word just has not gotten out to the newer generation yet.
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone posted up my LS4/F40 Fiero on page 4 and then on page 5 an alien ripped the engine out... pretty cool.

I loved my 86 C4 (406 TPIS Miniram 4+3 manual), but sold it to focus on Fieros. My current Fiero is a lot more fun than my C4 ever was!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Gall757 was right about the Vette prices and Fiero.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091900.html
Might consider selling one/two of your Fieros. Less cars to maintain and more time to drive/enjoy.

Yeah if I had a wayback machine I would go back and just buy the C5 and drive it compared to trying to build a nice Fiero. But given where I am I need to get rid of a bunch of these wrecks I have littering my property...one of these days will.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock