Started on: 11-22-2013 09:31 AM
Replies: 11 (494 views)
Last post by: Custom2M4 on 11-25-2013 07:54 PM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2013 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love it... Loaded to the gills with Pep Boys accessories, but at it's heart a tired 2.8. I don't think that makes it a $10K Fiero.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The work looks good but it is a gallery of poor choices. If he had only painted a solid color and added the wheels and tires, he might have been able to do some engine bay work. That would have made it much more attractive to me.

I guess my least favorite option has to be the Wolverine hood scoops.

Jonathan
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's been for sale a number of times. I still like the wheels but that accent stripe needs to extend all the way down the car and not go over the hood.

Edit: "the that" makes no sense... I didn't even type it that way. Swype is acting buggy again.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 11-23-2013).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, it's a little "busy"...

...but yikes, the interior is something else! Whomever's responsiblie for this abomination must be color blind.

IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If decals and add on made a fast car he would be the fastest car on the street. Maybe that why he keeps it in the woods.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Non-functional hood scoops and badges that reference a car that this is not tell me all I need to know about it.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the wing on wing action...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

If decals and add on made a fast car he would be the fastest car on the street. Maybe that why he keeps it in the woods.

lol thanks for the laugh
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A chrome side scoop, & a bmw shark fin.

wow-wow-we-wow!
Scottzilla79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ack! The shift knob looks like one of those light up toys you used to get from the circus!
PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are really cruel. He's just trying to keep it as original as possible, it's the only RS special edition in known existence. Worth every penny.

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock