Started on: 11-06-2013 01:14 PM
Replies: 14 (403 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 12-01-2013 03:59 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2013 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fall is slipping away and will be gone before we know it! Who's up for a "last cruise of the year" get together?

I got jealous of the North Carolina guys being able to meet in Raleigh last weekend so I figured I'd see if I could put something together on this side of the mountain. I don't have a date set yet but I do have a few surprises in mind. I still have some phone calls to make and schedules to check but I wanted to get this started as soon as possible to get the word out. There are plenty of interesting roads in the area and no lack of restaurants so be thinking about it and try to make it if you can.

Obviously, bring your Fiero if it is running but if not, come out and see who your neighbors are. At the very least, we will be able to make some contacts in the area and that is always good for parts, help, and advice. Anybody interested?

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2013 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the weather isn't awful, I'd be willing to ride...
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car is about to be back on road and would love a road trip, but whew Kingsport is a looong trip...

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I have a running Fiero, I would certainly be willing to make that drive....but I broke the convertible this past week. I hope to have it fixed by Thanksgiving...but then will be spending a week in Michigan...so that would put me into December before I could join you. Or...I could try to rush the repair if you are planning just before Thanksgiving. Either way...I am interested....just let us know when.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bottom of the page bump
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to come but my fiero is still in the shop trying to get a 3800 swap in it. Im being patient cause these guys at Currahee Racing (aka FlyBoy on the forum) have always helped me when I needed it. Anyways if they can to get it done in time, I would live to make it, if not - I will try ride to with boost just so that I can be there.

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project Has Begun

iGTO BUMPER SALE

spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2013 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey. I am interested.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent to everyone.

Jonathan
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2013 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been trying to contact Currahee Performance to see if we could schedule the meeting on a day where they could open the shop to us for a little tour and explanation of what kinds of services they can provide for Fiero owners. I have left a few messages but haven't heard back yet. I'll post when I know more.

Answer the phone Currahee!! We're almost out of decent weather!

Jonathan
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2013 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I left a message on Derek's cell phone letting him know to check this thread.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2013 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I left a message on Derek's cell phone letting him know to check this thread.

I left my fifth message for him this afternoon. Hmmmmmmmmm......

Jonathan

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After leaving six voice mail messages and getting no return calls, I have to assume that they have made a conscious decision to ignore me.

That means that my original plans will not work out but that doesn't mean that the meet and greet has to be called off. Next weekend is Thanksgiving so it is obviously out. Who's up for the following weekend? What day works best for you? I can do it Friday morning/afternoon, Saturday, or Sunday. Want to meet for breakfast, lunch, or supper?

Let me know what works for you guys. We will try to accomodate as many people as we can in order to maximize the meet.

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 11-24-2013).]

jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2013 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wish I could make it but 5hours is a bit to far. for me ..

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give me a date and a time. Lunch hours would be great, though.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Give me a date and a time. Lunch hours would be great, though.

It looks like Saturday the 7th for lunch would be the best time. Jason's car obviously won't be ready. GRRRRrrrrrrr!!!!! (topic for another thread if you ask me).

Skuzzbomer says he's in. Anybody else? Prolly gonna cancel if we can't get some more confirmations. If there is a day or time conflict, let it be known, maybe a change could be made to allow everyone interested the ability to attend.

Jonathan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock