carpet by coady
Started on: 10-31-2013 11:24 PM
Replies: 3 (222 views)
Last post by: TK on 11-01-2013 07:34 PM
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone have any ideas on where the best place to get new carpret?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auto Custom Carpets: http://www.accmats.com/

They now have loop carpeting that is the closest thing to the original Fiero carpet you will find. They make replacement carpet that is shape molded to fit the vehicle.
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got mine from stockinteriors.com

I went with the mass backing version. If you want to kill the noise inside your car get something similar and add in a sound deaden-er on top of that...err under it. I did 2 layers of the sound stuff on mine and I can easily use my bluetooth mic in my car without issue now.

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mass backing also keeps it from looking like you just tossed a sheet in there that sort of looks like carpet. I have yet to have any of the aftermarket carpets flatten out correctly without mass backing. It's made all of the difference in the look.

I got mine from Automotive Interiors. I am not sure who actually makes them (I doubt there are a bunch of molds out there) but they at least offer some nicer carpet that doesn't look some fuzz was airbrushed on a cheap backing.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock