SPIDERS!!!! by Macs86GT
Started on: 10-29-2013 07:44 AM
Replies: 16 (441 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 10-29-2013 10:51 PM
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just noticed the spider crawling on my screen, i was like WTF then it crawled off my browser edge. Note to self drink more coffee before looking at pff.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That thing creeps me out. Get rid of it!

------------------
88 Formula CJB
84 Fiero 2.8
84 Fiero 2.5
11 Camaro SS/RS LS3 6.2
13 Traverse LS 3.6
12 Silverado Z71 5.3
12 Tahoe LT 5.3

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's cool!!
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Nexus 7 does not like it. I can't use it to view the forum no plug in found for it. I think its cool, great job Cliff

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 10-29-2013).]

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

just noticed the spider crawling on my screen, i was like WTF then it crawled off my browser edge. Note to self drink more coffee before looking at pff.

That could have really tripped me out in the old days.

Vince
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Use Internet Explorer and you won't see it , it doesn't work in I.E.
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just actually spit my coffee and jumped at my desk. I'm glad my door was closed.
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol i was leaning at im desk with my head close to my hi def screen and that frickin spider almost caused me to wet myself... good job cliff
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2013 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should get another person to browse the forum and film their reaction.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I run a 42" monitor at home, and the spider is so large that it didn't even give me that WTF moment. However, I have the same plugin issue as Snapperhead on my phone (Droid Razor M).
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was cool and had to show my g/f. I pointed to it on the screen and said, "Check it out."

"DON'T TOUCH IT!" and then it passed under my finger.
PFF
System Bot
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was sitting in a dark room reading the forum on my laptop. That spider scared the hell out of me. REALLY cool....
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I just sprained my neck whipping my head around after catching a view of it out of the corner of my eye! !!!!!! LOL!!! awesome!
Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the spider
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I posted in another thread.... This is not so good for Cliff's beer fund...... As someone now owes me $350 to replace my 36" LED monitor! ! !

Damn I really do hate spiders for an absolutely unknown reason to me! Yick!

EDIT:

Ok, now another $400 to replace my laptop I was using while I wait for my new monitor on my main computer. Glad to hear it will not work on my phone or tablet while posting this

All Just Kidding, and in good fun of course, so relax Cliff
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why did it have to be spiders?! I HATE spiders!!!

Yesterday I was checking out the new decor at the top when I first saw the spider, and yeah I kinda jumped. Then in about a half second I thought maybe it was from Cliff. But it looked so real, so I still wasn't sure. Then I thought it was following my cursor arrow, lol. Tried to "swat" it, but too bad Cliff didn't add that option.

Nice. Creepy, but nice.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
Then I thought it was following my cursor arrow, lol. Tried to "swat" it, but too bad Cliff didn't add that option.

The animation does support it, for some reason it is not working on the PFF forum. Look at the spider code here on PFF here: https://www.fiero.nl/flash/spider.swf and you can see it interacts with the mouse cursor. You can even make the spider back up if you get close to it's head LOL

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-29-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock