WOW!! Now this took some imagination... by red GT
Started on: 10-27-2013 07:23 PM
Replies: 20 (860 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 10-30-2013 09:22 PM
red GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen a lot of kit cars and Fiero "three wheelers" over the years...but this one IMO...ranks right up there with...not the best idea, but for 6200.00 it can be all yours!

http://tampa.craigslist.org.../cto/4128000332.html

OH...and it's not mine!

------------------
8T6 GT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oooooo boy.......
I gotta tell you tho,it is a clean car.. gotta give some credit.. the back Lambo hatch is interesting.. the bug-eyed lights kill it...

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 10-27-2013).]

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sort of reminds me of a Lotus Europa.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of work - Corvette meets Fiero meets CRX!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch!
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too many exhaust tips
Proud88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love it! Only $6200.00 sold. I would have thought it would get a lot more for the added exhaust.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

O,...M,...G !!

Lot's of skill for sure, but taste for design,.....uhhhhh no.

BTW craig,...c'mon admit that is what you have been doing with your car all these months,...it is red !
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front end doesn't look bad. But the back end... well, it looks like it won't be too hard to re-install the stock decklid.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
poor fiero
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm hoping that the lights retract. I'm hoping he really didn't put a second set of functional exhaust tips up there.

I'm hoping he was going to put a truck engine into it in order to carry all that fiberglass.

Its very clean from the pictures.

I'll say its just not my style.
PFF
System Bot
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.... the interior was nice
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would hate to be the one that has to do some top end work with the decklid opening like that.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if it was over 2 cars it would be great the front end on a fast back and the deck lid on another car with a countach style bumper to lift the rear.
[img]http://www.seriouswheels.com/jkl/Lamborghini-Countach-5000-Quattrovalvole-w-r.htm&h=619&w=1024&sz=200&tbnid=SJqFu4ES6TGkAM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=149&zoom=1&usg=__NRSNRhWQHIx7LxZhDhD6hnj9aRs=&docid=hUCqe4ipPB-ajM&sa=X&ei=MTVuUtfjM8mdkgWv2oGwDQ&ved=0CDEQ9QEwAg[ /img]

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 10-28-2013).]

Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF?
red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The idea I like the most is the chain attached to the rear deck lid... J/K

Originally posted by exoticse:
O,...M,...G !!

Lot's of skill for sure, but taste for design,.....uhhhhh no.

BTW craig,...c'mon admit that is what you have been doing with your car all these months,...it is red !

I wish...But he has made more progress then I have.

------------------
8T6 GT

Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-28-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A+ for effort.

[This message has been edited by Dburger (edited 10-28-2013).]

DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd buy it for the interior, then part out the rest and then burn all the other non-Fiero bits...
BHall71

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BHall71Send a Private Message to BHall71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the Jurassic park guy said....

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Brian
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has some good ideas. I see some potential

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

It has some good ideas. I see some potential

I have always wanted to do flip up C4 head lights. But I think they are to large? Maybe custom make a set that uses the small lamp and make the assembly smaller.

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock