Call me crazy but.... Model 3800sc? by NetCam
Started on: 10-18-2013 10:12 PM
Replies: 2 (215 views)
Last post by: deezil on 10-18-2013 11:04 PM
NetCam

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So this might sound a bit out there, and maybe not even do-able. I've got a couple scale models of my '85 GT. I wanted to do a 'before and after'. I've got the first one pretty much finished, with the red and silver paint job. Now the hard part..... for the after, it's going to be solid red, so on the outside it's going to look good, but when you pop the hood, you'll still have that little 2.8L V6 sitting in there. I'm wondering if there's a 1/24 model out there of a car that had the 3800sc in it. If there is, I'd been willing to drop a few bucks just to get the engine. I did some searching and came up empty. Am I crazy or is there something out there?

Oh, and if I can find the engine, does anybody make teeny tiny motor mounts????
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy's room mate made a 3800 engine out of paper. I wonder if he could make you one for the 3800SC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5nmgGYbTwM
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Maisto or what ever they are branded Die cast cars had the 3800sc with the shroud over the engine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAI...&hash=item3cd6eb5eaa

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock