Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Phoenix Breakfast Cruise In -- Whole Foods Breakfast and Fieros NE Cnr Ray Road &101

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Phoenix Breakfast Cruise In -- Whole Foods Breakfast and Fieros NE Cnr Ray Road &101 by Kee588T
Started on: 10-18-2013 11:54 AM
Replies: 2 (90 views)
Last post by: 87convert on 10-19-2013 03:18 PM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phoenix Breakfast Cruise In -- Whole Foods Breakfast and Fieros Ray Road East of 101 at 9AM 10/19/2013

Well if anyone is thinking about joining for the morning - the 101 is closed northbound of 202 to the Ray Road exit, The best way in is the 60 to 101 south bound, or Ray Rod east off of 10.
Responses to date "0!"
Not a big surprise - short notice and no mailing/tweet/text list.
Still there is hope
What was Arlo's saying?
Just one person - they may think he's really sick -- And if two people, two people do it, -- They may think they're both fools and they won't take either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, … They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people do it … And friends they may think it's a movement!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
My88RedGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My88RedGTSend a Private Message to My88RedGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can make it.

Brandon
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As you said the notice is really short on this. I am out of town this weekend but if you give me a week or two notice, I can usually make it.

Keep trying!

Rolland

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock