LAMBO DOOR INSTALL????? by northstar
Started on: 10-17-2013 09:29 PM
Replies: 3 (270 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 10-17-2013 11:14 PM
northstar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im starting this project in the morning, anyone here ever put a set on, i could use a guiding hand, thanks c
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the link to my my thread videos onmy install ..... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/077670-3.html#p97
If you need any advice you can PM me .... good luck on your build
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

northstar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for responding, i have just watched your vids on the lambo doors, i sure wish i had you here, mine are the weld ons, how am i gonna know if i have them in the proper position before the are tacked?/
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by northstar:

thanks for responding, i have just watched your vids on the lambo doors, i sure wish i had you here, mine are the weld ons, how am i gonna know if i have them in the proper position before the are tacked?/

You can talk with PFF HardPact his are welded on too ...... man I spent days adjusting the hinges before they settled in properly .... weld ons would NOT bof been an option for me..
regards

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock