Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Where can I get this Fiero bra? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Where can I get this Fiero bra? by 2.5
Started on: 10-16-2013 01:28 PM
Replies: 40 (993 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 10-22-2013 04:28 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Spandex works very well conforming to the car and protecting the paint.
We were very disappointed that the overheating issue cropped up on our Formulas. I had more of an issue with the V8, my son not so much with the V6.
My late wife made them based off of the sample we had. (actually the very same cover that is in the picture in the first post! The owner is a friend.)
We were investigating using a lighter weave material or providing openings in the material prior to her illness.
I believe that openings in the fabric are the best solution, but my fabrication (pun intended) skills are not in the same league as hers ........edging the fabric to prevent fraying and allowing the material to stretch to the proper configuration is not a challenge that I care to tackle.
The lighter weave material would still cause airflow redirection on the front of a bumperpad or late coupe. Since they breathe through the front opening, overheating may be an issue, or not.
I am saving my bra for when I put my 86 SE back on the road, its a bottom breather so it should be good.
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock