Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  question about a US coin - semi Fiero related ;)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
question about a US coin - semi Fiero related ;) by MeAndMyFi
Started on: 10-02-2013 02:17 AM
Replies: 1 (150 views)
Last post by: R Runner on 10-02-2013 04:58 AM
MeAndMyFi

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MeAndMyFiSend a Private Message to MeAndMyFiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I have this 1809 50c capped bust coin in pretty nice shape thats been on my mind about value and I know there is a lot of opinions out there on value ect.. fact is I'm pretty busy and don't have time nor the efforts to find a person to authenticate it BUT I've been dying to get myself a "new" Fiero next year. Basically seeing if there was a collector out there that not only valued Fieros but coins as well to help me along with financial to purchase one. To only guesstimate the value I've looked in coin books ($50-$4500) online ($50-$5000) ebay ($100ish-$1600) but as we all know its only worth as much as someone is willing to buy it for. That being said I wonder if someone was interested in a rare coin. I can send some pics of it if someone was interested just send me an email. Thanks for looking.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be able to help you. I collect coins and focus in early american. You can send me a PM or Email with a picture. I have lots of pricing information but the largest contributing factor of coin value (assuming all the basics are true) is the condition. I would need detailed pictures for both sides and the edges. I would recommend handling the coin only by the edges or better yet not at all (gloves) and NEVER try cleaning it. That will drop the value on a coin like that by about 20 to 30% instantly.

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay