Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How rare is this kind of fiero? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How rare is this kind of fiero? by AL87
Started on: 09-30-2013 06:57 PM
Replies: 41 (1780 views)
Last post by: AL87 on 10-28-2013 08:20 PM
AL87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay a non fastback, non-aero fiero, that has a 2.8 stock.
basically a 2m6. BUT with a manual transmission.
I think they came with 4spd only? (as far as a M/T)

I know GT's came with both...

I haven't been able to find a single fiero with the standard body, v6, and m/t...
I actually have been wanting that as much as a flat-black/silver GT (of which I have)

where have these... 2M6's gone?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What you describe is an 85 SE with the optional V6. The 4 speed came with the V6 cars until late in the 86 model year, when they switched to the Getrag 5 speed.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
their uncommon but not really worth much...
I've only ever seen like 2 of them.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-30-2013).]

AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Good, I should be able to pick a good one up for under 1k.

now the problem is finding one...
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was looking at a 4speed one, but they wanted almost $3000 for it and it had 196k. All the others I've seen are automatics
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2013 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were plenty of them in 88. Formulas, being 88s, tend to go for a higher price though.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

There were plenty of them in 88. Formulas, being 88s, tend to go for a higher price though.

There were no bumperpad cars in 88.
The last year for the bumperpad fascias was 86.
Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Not that rare, got one in my driveway !

------------------
Marko.

'85 SE 2M6 Muncie 4 speed.
a.k.a "The Rumble Seat"

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks to be near 12000 '85 SE V6s produced.

(BTW, I noticed the 86.5 myth is also shown )
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Looks to be near 12000 '85 SE V6s produced.

(BTW, I noticed the 86.5 myth is also shown )

I've got one of those mythic 86.5 SE's in my driveway..... -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 10-01-2013).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
There were no bumperpad cars in 88.
The last year for the bumperpad fascias was 86.

Nobody said bumperpad. He asked about coupes with the V6. Non-aero, non-fastaback cars, with V6. Formula clearly falls under that category.

It's a superior vehicle to any of the previous year cars, and if he really wants a bumperpad that bad, it's easy enough to swap the nose with one from an earlier year.
PFF
System Bot
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Nobody said bumperpad. He asked about coupes with the V6. Non-aero, non-fastaback cars, with V6. Formula clearly falls under that category.

It's a superior vehicle to any of the previous year cars, and if he really wants a bumperpad that bad, it's easy enough to swap the nose with one from an earlier year.

I never mentioned it, but yeah... it sounds like a good idea, now... how many 88 formulas had a 4spd?
and how common are the parts for that 88?

I'm really feeling starved to have an early model notchback bumperpad V6 with a 4spd manual, Idk why, but I want to get lowering springs on it, put gt wheels on it, upgrade the front swaybar and put an add-on rear on, idk if a strut support would be feasible at this point, but one of those too XD.I might swap to a 3.4, I want to put a cam in it either for that 3/4 race cam lope, OR put one in there for a turbo, because they come off more appealing every time I think about them. BUT depending on if I turbo or not will determine if I go high compression, or not...

the exterior paint I'm feeling has to be black... with grey interior. preferably without a sunroof. and with a luggage rack.
power windows and power mirrors a must.

I don't care if I have to "ruin" a nice gt with bumperpad parts just to get that look Im craving...

[This message has been edited by AL87 (edited 10-01-2013).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AL87:

I never mentioned it, but yeah... it sounds like a good idea, now... how many 88 formulas had a 4spd?

I'm really feeling starved to have an early model notchback bumperpad V6 with a 4spd manual, Idk why, but I want to get lowering springs on it, put gt wheels on it, upgrade the front swaybar and put an add-on rear on, idk if a strut support would be feasible at this point, but one of those too XD.I might swap to a 3.4, I want to put a cam in it either for that 3/4 race cam lope, OR put one in there for a turbo, because they come off more appealing every time I think about them.

the exterior paint I'm feeling has to be black... with grey interior. preferably without a sunroof. and with a luggage rack.

I don't care if I have to "ruin" a nice gt with bumperpad parts just to get that look Im craving...

My old formula was a 4 speed....... not stock but it was
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 formulas have 5 speeds.

If you put bumper pads on, you will need the covers, the support plastic (honeycomb), associated mounting hardware, wheel wells, marker lights and notched side trim (to change the rest of the car).

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did SE's have aero fascia stock, or was it optional? Most SE's I've seen looked like the '85 notchback GT.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Did SE's have aero fascia stock, or was it optional? Most SE's I've seen looked like the '85 notchback GT.

In 1986 and 1987 they did, as they were aero SE 2M6 cars. In 1985, it carried the bumper pads with 2M6 designation. The SE trim was dropped for 1988.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

84 and 85 SEs were coupe, no aero parts.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay a non fastback, non-aero fiero, that has a 2.8 stock.
basically a 2m6. BUT with a manual transmission.
I think they came with 4spd only? (as far as a M/T)

?

What he is describing is a bumperpad 85 or 86 V-6/4speed. If it is an SE, it would be an 85, as the 86 SE is an aero notchie.

That is not a Formula. Quit splitting hairs.

And you are right about the Formula being a much better car.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2013 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm really feeling starved to have an early model notchback bumperpad V6 with a 4spd manual, Idk why, but I want to get lowering springs on it, put gt wheels on it, upgrade the front swaybar and put an add-on rear on, idk if a strut support would be feasible at this point, but one of those too XD.I might swap to a 3.4, I want to put a cam in it either for that 3/4 race cam lope, OR put one in there for a turbo, because they come off more appealing every time I think about them. BUT depending on if I turbo or not will determine if I go high compression, or not...

No Formulas came with the 4 speed. 86 was the last year of that trans. All 87/88 manual cars were 5 speeds stock. Some parts are harder to find for the 88 than the other years.

Why do you want a 4 speed?

And you're not going "high compression" on a 2.8/3.1/3.4 no matter what you build. At most, you'll probably get to 9.5:1, but more likely, you'll stay around the average 9:1. There's no need to lower it from there for a turbo.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not to rare but maybe not as common. Here is mine it has a auto trans but has all of the rest of it you are talking about. A lot of them have been turned into GT's or kits I am looking to fast back my bumper pads. I might have to find a fast back to put my pumper pads on so I can aero out my notchback too

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why not just pick a "real" project and buy/build it instead of coming on here every 60 days with a new fantasy that doesn't materialize?
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Why not just pick a "real" project and buy/build it instead of coming on here every 60 days with a new fantasy that doesn't materialize?

Pretty rude don't you think? What difference does it make to you if he wants to build a car? Damn at least he loves our little cars and isn't bashing them.
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:

Pretty rude don't you think? What difference does it make to you if he wants to build a car? Damn at least he loves our little cars and isn't bashing them.

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Meh, they can bash me all they want, I've formed a livelihood around them already, I work on each customer's car like it was my own. no question is a stupid question; the only one that is, is the one that isn't asked, right? A lot of growing I have done over at least the last 3 years. and I cant take anyone who puts me down seriously anymore... like... doesn't that person have anything better to say?

and besides its not about what materializes or not, its more along the lines of what I have to spend. and what I can do myself
If I had the money, I'd have a GT with a turbo V8 and a notchback turbo 3800; the v8 would have a 5spd with lsd and the trans would be reinforced. the 3800 would have the 4spd because of the gear ratio and its trans would also be reinforced.

I've got a solid basis now on what all I want to go do, and got plenty of input from everybody here, so I appreciate it.
not many questions will come during whatever build I go ahead with, just pictures, if I even am clean enough at the moment to take a few*

And, also in response to another post about the compression ratio; Okay, so I don't have to get some "fancy" pistons... GOOD.
the "high compression" was going to be for if I didn't turbo the engine, and went solely on the cam, because I finally did some homework and got in contact with a local cam shop here (cam techniques) to grind whatever I want. and have a few cards with specs depending on what route I take.

basically I want to take the engine one way OR the other. the n/a cam I want will have a lot of overlap at idle, so higher compression is needed, but If I turbo the engine, I'll only have a little overlap in the cam.
Fiero38SC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like you are looking for a car like mine, except mine is white and now has Mr. Mike's black leather seats and black carpet.

------------------

85 SE 2M6 "Fiero Addiction" soon to be SC3800 Series II 5-speed

AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero38SC:

Sounds like you are looking for a car like mine, except mine is white and now has Mr. Mike's black leather seats and black carpet.

I'm a white/black/grey/silver kinda guy. so white could work!
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As an owner of a 85 2M6 SE I can say they are not rare as in a 1969 Trans Am or as valuable but they are not very common with the large number of Fiero's produced.

They are the best sleeper of the lot as they had the GT engine, GT Suspension and GT interior but looked like any other 2M4. They were also the lightest by only a little Fiero offered with the V6.

Now I know everyone wants to have the most rare Fiero but the fact is other than one of the factory prototypes or PPG cars none of the Fiero will ever be in the same class as the said 69 TA or any of the COPO Camaro etc.

The neat thing is the 2M6 often can be bought at a good price and the fact other than a few small details all the parts will fit from year to year. It for the most part was the Formula for 85-87.

The 88 Formula is better just for the suspension but that is all the maid difference is other than speedo or 4 vs. 5 speed.

The reality is as much as some want to make it take the bodies off these cars they all look like sisters and only the 88 Suspension for the most part is the main difference. If you like what you have good if not bolt on what you like as this car is adaptable to what ever you want it to be.

For me I bought mine new and even for a lot less than the GT even though mine had more options. I did not miss the GT body parts as I was wanting to do my own kit. The dealer was good to me and took off the Luggage rack deck lid and gave me one the GT they had for only $90. So I did buy it new in 85 with the wing.

So in the long or short if you want to make your own mods or if you want a sleeper the 85 2M6 is a prime choice as you can save some money and still get all the good mechanical parts. No sense paying for the GT nose premium if you do not want it.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hyperv6

6000 posts
Member since Mar 2003
As an owner of a 85 2M6 SE I can say they are not rare as in a 1969 Trans Am or as valuable but they are not very common with the large number of Fiero's produced.

They are the best sleeper of the lot as they had the GT engine, GT Suspension and GT interior but looked like any other 2M4. They were also the lightest by only a little Fiero offered with the V6.

Now I know everyone wants to have the most rare Fiero but the fact is other than one of the factory prototypes or PPG cars none of the Fiero will ever be in the same class as the said 69 TA or any of the COPO Camaro etc.

The neat thing is the 2M6 often can be bought at a good price and the fact other than a few small details all the parts will fit from year to year. It for the most part was the Formula for 85-87.

The 88 Formula is better just for the suspension but that is all the maid difference is other than speedo or 4 vs. 5 speed.

The reality is as much as some want to make it take the bodies off these cars they all look like sisters and only the 88 Suspension for the most part is the main difference. If you like what you have good if not bolt on what you like as this car is adaptable to what ever you want it to be.

For me I bought mine new and even for a lot less than the GT even though mine had more options. I did not miss the GT body parts as I was wanting to do my own kit. The dealer was good to me and took off the Luggage rack deck lid and gave me one the GT they had for only $90. So I did buy it new in 85 with the wing.

So in the long or short if you want to make your own mods or if you want a sleeper the 85 2M6 is a prime choice as you can save some money and still get all the good mechanical parts.
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weren't there 2m6's in 86 as well?

AND also that's why I want one, they are total "sleepers" and they are priced like all the other early notchback fieros, CHEAP.

Id rather have an 86... I cant take the seat speakers...
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AND also that's why I want one, they are total "sleepers" and they are priced like all the other early notchback fieros, CHEAP.

Yes, but the 86 SE has the aero body, the same as the 85 GT.
PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes like stated the 86 has the GT nose and FX.

They are also if in good condition not priced like all other notchbacks as they will get a little more money than the normal 4 cylinder. They will be cheaper than a GT but more than a 2M4. But the distance from GT-2M4 is pretty slim with most cars. The real value is in the lower miles on what ever model as this is where the premium is anymore.
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found someone willing to sell an 85 SE that is blacked out.
has sunroof, pwr windows, pwr mirrors.
fuel tank was replaced, w/new fuel pump.
injectors and fuel lines cleaned.

the current owner got it in part of a trade. 8 months ago.
and he put 400 miles on it since he titled it w/insurance.

he wants to sell it for 1k. what do you all think?

he just wants it gone, so I think its a steal. (along with some extra parts (doors, hood, bumpers, radiator, headlight motors))
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is mine an "Aero"?
Im not sure of the definition.

Its an 86 Se with the V6, 4 speed

By the way, the luggage rack is for sale if anyone wants to make me an offer, send me a PM and we can talk and I can send pics.

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 10-27-2013).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, that would be an aero notch. Also a weird aftermarket rack.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Yes, that would be an aero notch. Also a weird aftermarket rack.

I thought it was aftermarket, it didn't look like any others I've seen.
Well I hate it and once I get her running it'll be coming off and I bought a GT wing to put on
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-28-2013 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that is a steal. Hate it when people spray everything black though. Another unusual Fiero is the 86 SE 2M4 with an aero body from the factory

[This message has been edited by Dburger (edited 10-28-2013).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dburger:

Another unusual Fiero is the 86 SE 2M4 with an aero body from the factory

I had a chance for a red 86 SE 4 cyl for $500.00 . The timing gear was toothless. I didn't grab it up when I could have. Always regretted losing that one. Was a really nice car.

Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-28-2013 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

I had a chance for a red 86 SE 4 cyl for $500.00 . The timing gear was toothless. I didn't grab it up when I could have. Always regretted losing that one. Was a really nice car.

Same for me. Red 86 SE 2M4 auto with gray interior, manual mirrors/windows, luggage rack, no sunroof for $600. Engine was locked up, but I still wish I picked it up.

As for the 85 2M6's, I see many more autos than manuals, just like fastbacks.
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2013 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone else thinks 1k for a daily driven 85 SE V6 4spd is a steal?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock