fiero club of tn by booner
Started on: 09-25-2013 06:49 PM
Replies: 3 (121 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 09-26-2013 10:29 PM
booner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boonerSend a Private Message to boonerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tested the waters the other day about starting up club in tn based out of nashville. Between Pennock's page and facebook, had over 16 people interested. Let's get the ball rolling!!!!
anyone interested please e-mail information address,phone, and fiero make and model ( if ya own one) to Fierosoftennessee@yahoo.com

Planning on a fall meet up to get things going, and to meet new friend and to see what fiero's are still around. any input is welcome, let's just have a good time!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a good idea. You might even be visited by some Georgia Fiero Club members. Some of us have cruised to NC to help their efforts. We like cruising.

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, and I can visit my Cousin over on Keytown Road at the same time.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before my engine died, I was thinking Nashville would be too far for me to make a day trip. Now, even if I get the swap done with no problems, I'll still have a period of learning to trust my car again.

At whatever point I believe I can make a road trip, Knoxville or Gatlinburg would be a much more likely destination for me. I'm not trying to change your idea, I just wanted to sound off and let you know what my concerns were.

Good luck putting something together!

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock