Lol.... by LeeR
Started on: 09-08-2013 03:12 AM
Replies: 20 (613 views)
Last post by: DLCLK87GT on 09-11-2013 09:27 AM
LeeR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeRSend a Private Message to LeeREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2013 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is rare!
n7vrz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
909 area code is LA.
Great things happen there. Like 1991 Fieros.
I wonder if the registration and title say that too.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's so legit. So is that rattle can paint job that looks like it was applied at 2 in the morning after having downed a six pack with a few shots of tequila.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Owner aside, the car is worth $800.
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys - the person meant to say 1981 - :-) :-)

------------------

Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
86 SE 2M4 maybe?
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would buy it if it was closer to me no matter what year he thinks it is. $800 for running driving car is a deal.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rather than rattle can paint, looks more to me like its been sanded. He should have said in the ad it was already prepped for new paint. How hard is it to post the correct year anyway. Must be a 16 yo....but then he could have a college degree....
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

Owner aside, the car is worth $800.

Judging by what I can see in the one pic, I'd agree. However, mileage and interior condition could change my mind. The wheels though, on there own are probably worth around 400 if you wanted to part it out.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 09-08-2013).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
86 or 87 SE.
I'm guessing it's a V6. If you blow up the pic (I did) you can see a shadow or something where the center stack gauges would be.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:
Judging by what I can see in the one pic, I'd agree. However, mileage and interior condition could change my mind. The wheels though, on there own are probably worth around 400 if you wanted to part it out.

If it's running, drivable, and without any mechanical issues, then it's certainly worth the $800 being asked for it. If it has less than 300,000 miles, then it's a "low mileage" (less than 10K/yr average) vehicle. If you wanted to part it out, you could get more than $800 total out of it.

Who cares if he posted the wrong year in the ad. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened, nor will it be the last.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
firm firm
sgosser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sgosserSend a Private Message to sgosserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I left that pic up on computer and went to the store. My ten year old girl walked by and told my wife that they did not make a fiero in 91. lol im so proud.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dburger:

86 SE 2M4 maybe?

The ad says its a "fast car".
I don't think that describes a Duke powered Fiero.
Kit
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn he rebodied it with an earlier body.
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dibs! Text sent! If that is a cell # that is. Email next. Imma own the very first ever REAL 91 Fiero! I figured it be more "prototype-ish" looking though.

No really though I sent a text asking what year the car is. Lets see what happens.
LeeR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeRSend a Private Message to LeeREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Dibs! Text sent! If that is a cell # that is. Email next. Imma own the very first ever REAL 91 Fiero! I figured it be more "prototype-ish" looking though.

No really though I sent a text asking what year the car is. Lets see what happens.

Ha! Keep us posted!
n7vrz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ask if it has power steering, air bags, etc.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock