Started on: 09-04-2013 03:25 PM
Replies: 7 (311 views)
Last post by: Wichita on 09-07-2013 01:11 AM
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those who are interested... (not mine)

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/pts/4045873290.html

(1983?)

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/pts/4045871199.html

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 09-04-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was involved with this project back in the day as advisor to the students. They had lead acid batteries all over the place on this car. It actually did drive pretty well. I don't remember the specifics about this one since I was only peripherally involved in this particular project. I am quite surprised that it still exists.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

I was involved with this project back in the day as advisor to the students. They had lead acid batteries all over the place on this car. It actually did drive pretty well. I don't remember the specifics about this one since I was only peripherally involved in this particular project. I am quite surprised that it still exists.

If it's a student car would it have a title? I thought those cars were all stripped of their VIN numbers and could never be legally driven on the street?
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

If it's a student car would it have a title? I thought those cars were all stripped of their VIN numbers and could never be legally driven on the street?

I believe the group bought the car outright. So it wasn't like it was given to them by GM.
thedude557

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thedude557Send a Private Message to thedude557Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just went through Pinconning on my way home from up north this weekend. As far as the year goes, if both posts are the same source (Which I assume they are, being that there arn't too many electric Fieros) I would say split the difference. Lets call it an '84!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

I believe the group bought the car outright. So it wasn't like it was given to them by GM.

Oh okay.
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish it was closer. I have a roadster that I blew the engine in. I''ve always had an electric Fiero in the back of my mind.
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Wish it was closer. I have a roadster that I blew the engine in. I''ve always had an electric Fiero in the back of my mind.

That's the direction I'm taking with mine.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock