Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  NTFC fall activities, from PSN (Sept) to the FallFunRun (Nov) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
NTFC fall activities, from PSN (Sept) to the FallFunRun (Nov) by blakeinspace
Started on: 08-30-2013 04:28 PM
Replies: 61 (1151 views)
Last post by: TXGOOD on 11-11-2013 10:10 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello NTFC,

This thread will serve as a comprehensive list of activities we have on the calendar for the coming months.

September 7th and 8th, The Pontiac Southern Nationals, this year to be held at the Addison Airport.

http://www.dapa.org/wp-cont...3/PSN-Flyer-2013.pdf

If we arrive early enough (around 8AM) we can park as a club indoors, no additional charge!
Lets show up in force to support this Pontiac exclusive event.

2) September 28, the GTO Tiger Prowl!!, Saturday lunch at .

We will move our normal meeting location to the Bass Pro Shops parking lot to participate in the Tiger Prowl, hosted by the GTO Association of North Texas. There will be a $20 fee to enter the show, but to just come and park nearby to visit and check out the cars will be free. Registration is begins at 0900. We will hold our meeting at the Fuddruckers.

At the meeting: We will discuss the coming Ruckus 12 and review participation in the PSN.
The captains for Ruckus Rodeo Games are as follows:
Ring Around the Rosie -- Ben
Gator Nut Toss -- Anthony
Stop on the Stem -- Jim
Back up to the Bush -- Tim

3) October 12, Saturday evening, Cracker Barrel Cruise (Lewisville) hosted by North Texas Mustang Club

NTFC has participated in this show several times, and NTMC has asked us to return as the guest club.

4) October 18-20, Ruckus 12, Tyler. The Ruckus in the Roses.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092333.html

Please give Mike your T Shirt sizes and make your hotel reservations if you have not done so already!

5) October 26, Regular monthly meeting, Saturday lunch at Pappas BBQ.
we will discuss the Fall Fun Run and review the Cracker Barrel and Ruckus events. Also discuss plans for the Christmas party.

6) November 9, Fall Fun Run, Saturday full day cruise
Our bi annual tradition returns with unique lunch, lonely roads, and nice scenery

Tom Slick shot this video of Bakers Crossing Rd... a great little gem of a road...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That fills our fall calendar! I hope you guys can make some or even all these activities!

--blake

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 09-25-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered for PSN
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^ PSN - Dos ^^^

Jim
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i plan on going, don't really have time to detail the car though
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant make it OOT. Have a great time, NTFC.

Mike P.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to go to this, but instead I will be driving to Denver tonight for the weekend to take care of some business (only chance I will have to do this). I should be at the next meeting though.....I need to show off the work I've been doing to the new GT.

Have fun at the show guys!
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike V.

You have PM.

Mike P.
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No time to post, soooo Shameful Bump!

Jim
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PSN update 6 Fieros showed and 5 won, probably would went 6 for 6 but for some reason someone (@PSN) doesn't know a Fiero from a Solstice.
In the modified class:
Kim and Robert in a very clean white '88 GT got gold
My plast-dip red '88 GT got silver
Fierosmith silver/black '84 got bronze

In stock class:
Steve low mileage exceptional clean '85 GT got gold

In the daily driver class:
blakeinspace yellow '88 got silver

Some pics:
NTFC in da house

Blakeinspace car

Fierosmith car

Steve car

My car

Boostedseries1 solstice

Random shots:

**** I apologize I forgot to get a pic of Kim & Robert car, if anyone did can you please post it.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 09-09-2013).]

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I wasn’t on my European vacation I would have brought the Solstice Coupe out. Might have got gold in garage queen category! LOL Way to represent NTFC!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

If I wasn’t on my European vacation I would have brought the Solstice Coupe out. Might have got gold in garage queen category! LOL Way to represent NTFC!

This was the first year the Sols were at the PSN in force!... good to see 'em. We met a real nice Solstice owner named Hal that wanted to join any cruise events we have and for us to do likewise. It sounds like they are regulars on Ozark roads and the 3 Sisters.

Great pics Tom!... thanks for posting them up!
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tiger Prowl?

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 09-09-2013).]

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Official pics of PSN 2013

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 09-11-2013).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just preregistered for the Tiger Prowl. Now I have to get busy and get the yellow roadster ready for its first NTFC event. Lots of small things to do.

Mike Parker
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darn! Gonna miss Tiger Prowel, I'll be out of town that w/e.

You'll have fun tho

Jim
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Tiger Prowl?

Back to working meeting weekends so I cant make it. Sucks cause I actyally have a running Fiero...
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Back to working meeting weekends so I cant make it. Sucks cause I actyally have a running Fiero...

I know your pain, Before I retired I had to take a vacation or personal day to get off on a Saturday. Hang in there buddy, at leases you will be ready for Ruckus XII. Right in your old stomping grounds.

Mike P.

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shameless bump.
Egor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EgorSend a Private Message to EgorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took the car out for a drive today and it ran OK.
Plans changed and it looks like I will be in town this weekend.
Hope to see the rest of you there.

Egor

------------------

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added Tiger Prowl show details to top post!

Registration begins at 0900 on September 28
Near the Whataburger parking lot of Bass Pro Shops, Grapevine
Cost is $20, but no fee to spectate
Lunch will be at Fuddruckers
Awards at 3p

This will serve as our monthly meeting for September, hope to see you all there!

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Attention for the Tiger Prowl!!!

Due to a probability of afternoon rain, the show organizers of the Prowl are moving the awards up to 1pm!

This means we will be eating an early lunch, close to 1100 at Fudd's and try to be done by 1230.

If the show is called due to rain, we will go to Pappas, but as of now,... the show is still on.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope the weather holds off and there is a good turn out...I am so ready for the Ruckus as it sucks missing all the little events..

hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See ya tomorrow Blake, I'm coming in from abilene again.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a wet and soggy Tiger Prowl. A small turn out for this event blame the weather but the Fieros were out in full force.

Congrats to Kevin for his First Place car in the Fiero class.

Eric's car that is forsale.

David's very nice car.

Blake's car

Anthony's orange crush

My TMR according to Blake, Anthony, and Mike P.

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next up on the schedule is the Cracker Barrel Cruise hosted by North Texas Mustang Club.

Registration is 2:45-4:45. Awards at 6:15. Show wrapped up by 7p.
We will probably catch some supper after the show (but not eating at CB!)

Cost is $10. If it is a rain out, I will post here and have Tom tweet it ASAP. The rain out day will be their November cruise.

Hope to see you guys there!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had 6 come out to the Barrel, and NTMC gave us a nice club participation plaque.

By dividing our cars up in the classes, we each managed to score a plaque.
Participating were Tom and David, Kevin, Donna, Me, Tom, and Tim. Mark and Tai also stopped by.

Thank you for those that came out, and we enjoyed a good supper and conversation at Fuzzy's afterwards!

Next up is Ruckus 12. I will post some caravan information here soon!
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way to go!

Sorry I missed it, been busy with life.

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will try to make the Fun Run on the 9th!!
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only pic I have from the Cracker Barrel show

Earlier that day Blake and I, experience the Cowtown Cars & Coffee gathering.

Blake looking for a new car.

Blake had spoiler envy.

Random shots

Much smaller than I anticipated but the looming weather, two college FB games kept a lot of cars away. Maybe the next gathering in December will be better.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 10-15-2013).]

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

The only pic I have from the Cracker Barrel show

Showing your A$$ as usual I see. I don't blame you it is your only good side

Did the new paint and engine swap happen at the same time?
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Showing your A$$ as usual I see. I don't blame you it is your only good side

Did the new paint and engine swap happen at the same time?

No, the swap was done at the end of June and I did the dip job over Labor Day weekend.
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe if I ever made it to the NTFC Happenings I would have known that. The dip turned out nice.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Maybe if I ever made it to the NTFC Happenings I would have known that. The dip turned out nice.

It's a 10-footer. Need more practice
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will let you practice on my gold one if and when I ever get it running.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom...are those my old body panels?

Car looks great...hope your enjoying her!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-15-2013).]

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Tom...are those my old body panels?

Car looks great...hope your enjoying her!

Nope
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ruckus XII in the books,

Wont be long.......................

November 9, Fall Fun Run, Saturday full day cruise
Our NTFC bi annual tradition returns with unique lunch, lonely roads, and nice scenery

Hope to have my hood adjusted and be in the Roadster.

Mike Parker
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Ruckus XII in the books,

Wont be long.......................

November 9, Fall Fun Run, Saturday full day cruise
Our NTFC bi annual tradition returns with unique lunch, lonely roads, and nice scenery

Hope to have my hood adjusted and be in the Roadster Topless.

Mike Parker

fixed it

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 10-22-2013).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee Tom, I don't know how to thank you................but I will think of something.

Mike P.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Gee Tom, I don't know how to thank you................but I will think of something.

Mike P.

I'm sure it will involve some sort of PBI. So you can publicly thank me at the club meeting this Saturday.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock