Sad note by kendallville
Started on: 08-27-2013 04:11 PM
Replies: 7 (503 views)
Last post by: kendallville on 08-28-2013 05:51 PM
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took the car to the video store to do some returns and get the car out ( and me ) , when I parked a three wheeler
pulled in next to me. the guy get's out and ask if my name is josh? I say no and he says what are the odds he was supposed
to meet someone with a Fiero for sale. I have only seen mine , my sons and on occasion ( like yesterday ) a red bumperpad
running around here . This is not a big town so to hear of another is good news. Then he tells me he wants to buy it
to cut up for a go-cart . Well the rest of my day is shot I was going to tell him what to look for , rust , ect.
decided to keep quiet and hope the guy doesn't show up.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't a Fiero just a big go kart anyway Perhaps he meant he was going to chop off the top and make it a convertible
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red neck with a sixth grade education
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Red neck with a sixth grade education

Did anyone catch if the guy had 2 first names?

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Hey, I have 3 first names...

This guy seems a bit of a moron.
sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He needs to build one of these instead .. 3800sc sand rail..

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV. Needs exhaust (ETA 9/13) Build Progress
98 GTP - Some mods

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the guy spends his money and buys the car, he can do with it what he wants. How many times have there been posts on this forum about people not being able to sell their car, so they end up parting it out?

Get over it!
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Well after talking to him about how few of them there were left , and even telling him that I would help him with it ( if needed ), only to
find out he wants to cut it up and run it around in the mud. Well let's just say the conversation was over, and I had already named him.
I hate to see them parted out , and sometimes it has to be done ( you can't save them all ). But to use it for some thing like that ,
and most don't even get done right well He was riding a nice looking three wheeler though maybe he should just stick to that.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock