Junk Yard Fiero Maybe '85 (Pictures) by Str8lineJKing
Started on: 08-22-2013 12:50 PM
Replies: 9 (372 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 08-25-2013 01:38 PM
Str8lineJKing

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to the junk yard today because i knew that had one fiero wayy off in the back of the lot. I wanted to go poke around and see what all it had still on it. I think it is an '85 but im not sure on the production dates. According to the door card it was built in December of 1984. It has the duke with a 5 speed. I was unable to open the engine cover so i dont know of anything under the hood.

I figured i would take some pictures and post them to see what yall think. I think im going to go back next week to pick up some misc. parts for my '84.

------------------
1984 Pontiac Fiero SE Silver 2.5l 4-speed 4.10
1980 Chevrolet Citation Primered 2.5l Auto
1999 Kawasaki Drifter VN1500J Deep Gooseberry Purple
2005 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic VN800B Candy Red

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch! I hate it when the sit them on the ground like that.... the car is a goner, the floor pan will rust out in 2 years Max.
Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And no telling how long its been there. I think i may go back and try getting the hood/trunk open. i could use those taillights as they are in better condition than mine. And i may pick up that spoiler. but idk. Its a pretty plain jane car. manual windows and mirrors. base model.
TONY_C

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TONY_CSend a Private Message to TONY_CEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Str8lineJKing, you have a PM
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
judging by the decklid, the 5 speed and lack of 3rd break light I'd say it's an 85.. but it also has an 87-88 front end
ED77KATR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED77KATRSend a Private Message to ED77KATREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any Copperheads or Rattlers living in there? LOL
Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ED77KATR:

Any Copperheads or Rattlers living in there? LOL

Naw not in my neck of the woods.
V8 Vega

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2013 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8 VegaSend a Private Message to V8 VegaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the junkyards in southern Calif. are paved but if that place was here you wouldn't dare walk around there where you cant see whats in the weeds. Or even worse start foolling with the car.
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by V8 Vega:

All the junkyards in southern Calif. are paved but if that place was here you wouldn't dare walk around there where you cant see whats in the weeds. Or even worse start foolling with the car.

Damn, I would love to have at least a couple paved yards anywhere around here. Every place I've ever been has looked exactly like the pictures in this thread. Doesn't help the cars out a bit

------------------

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I were you, I would at least grab the sunroof glass and also try to pry open the decklid so you could remove the stock wingstands. If they are in good shape, they sell very well in the Mall.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-25-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock