nice 85 Fiero on Chicago's Craigs list by fiero2man
Started on: 08-19-2013 10:43 PM
Replies: 12 (363 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 08-21-2013 12:51 AM
fiero2man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2manSend a Private Message to fiero2manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Listed under Fiero by owner <<< Best Fiero Listed<<< contacted account..he forwarded photos....NICE CAR !!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierodriver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodriverSend a Private Message to fierodriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a link? I'm looking and don't see it.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It isn't hard to put photos on CL. It would be helpful.
fiero2man

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2013 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2manSend a Private Message to fiero2manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try fierofan@yahoo.com he will send you photos, he did for me. Make sure you have YOUR email address.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero2man:

Try fierofan@yahoo.com he will send you photos, he did for me. Make sure you have YOUR email address.

My comment was about CL ads in general. Just put the photo online

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

It isn't hard to put photos on CL. It would be helpful.

I totally agree. The whole, "I want to sell you something, but I am not going to post a picture, you have to ask me, and wait till I send it if you want to see it" attitude I just never understood. When I see something like that, I usually just move on.....

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I totally agree. The whole, "I want to sell you something, but I am not going to post a picture, you have to ask me, and wait till I send it if you want to see it" attitude I just never understood. When I see something like that, I usually just move on.....

It isn't like it costs anything to put photos up. I usually pass on the "no photo" ads.

fiero2man

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2013 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2manSend a Private Message to fiero2manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can see from the previous post, why this guy wants to avoid people like you...you want it easy like a kid wants what he wants. This guys car is nice and obviously a pro and wants to avoid " wannabies".
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can see from the previous post, why this guy wants to avoid people like you...you want it easy like a kid wants what he wants. This guys car is nice and obviously a pro and wants to avoid " wannabies".

If he was a pro he would know the best way to sell a car is to post as many hi-res photos as possible.
fiero2man

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2013 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2manSend a Private Message to fiero2manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL.....yawn....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the other hand....a couple nice photos in the ad would mean that the only people contacting him would be truly interested people rather than everybody that wants to see if this is a car they might be interested in.

Originally posted in craigslist:
Email YOUR personal email address, not Craigs, for more info and photos for SERIOUS buyers only. No tire kickers, spammers, lookers or info only. Serious buyers only

How can I know if I am a serious buyer if I don't know what the car looks like? I don't even know what questions I should ask about it. If I AM interested, I first have to ask him for photos....and only THEN can I approach this with any seriousness.

You think he described it well enough to not need pics? The following car has "custom 5 star mags, custom high wing, custom side scoops, sway bars and many other extra body mods and parts"...but who is wasting who's time if I respond and get this pic sent to me?

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 08-21-2013).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The following car has "custom 5 star mags, custom high wing, custom side scoops, sway bars and many other extra body mods and parts"...but who is wasting who's time if I respond and get this pic sent to me?

I could not have said it better! LOL. I would guess that anyone that said the person was a "pro at the way he did his ad" then there may be some intelligence lacking somewhere, or they are just trolling. one of the two......

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock