We have lost another one! by paced84
Started on: 08-19-2013 10:39 PM
Replies: 12 (704 views)
Last post by: jimbolaya on 08-22-2013 08:07 PM
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero community has lost the founding father of the Michigan Fiero Club (Stan Bist) Stan was a true trooper. starting the MFC in 1993 and served as MFC President for seven year. He will be missed!

Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP.

Best wishes to his loved ones.
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RIP.

While I wasn't a member of MFC, Stan and I had more than a couple of conversations at different Auto Shows over the years, he was a great guy to have a conversation with.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I agree, he was a good man.

He will be missed.

Archie
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad to hear this. Stan was a Fiero man.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan was such a Fiero guy he would come to the Cleveland Fiero meetings from time to time. He helped Gary and Bruce start the club there.

He was a strong force in the preservation of info on the car and promotion of the car.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad, sad news. Stan was one of the great ones. Talked with him many, many times.

http://www.santeiufuneralho...=2197917&fh_id=12070

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 08-20-2013).]

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad to hear & Met him twice and went to dinner with once. He was an easy going guy and great to talk with. . Rick B
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't know the gentleman, but regret the lost to his loved ones and friends. Fiero friends are forever.

Mike Parker
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear this. I didn't know him, but a loss to one Fiero organization is a loss to all of us.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed seeing Stan and sharing our love of Fieros.

~ Jen

------------------
Silver 1988 GT
Cobalt Blue 85 GT 3.4

PFF
System Bot
AuNROD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AuNRODSend a Private Message to AuNRODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sorry to hear this . Our best to his family in our thoughts and prayers.

Ot & Mar
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't know him, but always sad when a fellow Fiero guy passes.

Jim

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock