Is it real or .... by LornesGT
Started on: 08-15-2013 12:11 AM
Replies: 17 (600 views)
Last post by: Chelo Fiero on 08-16-2013 07:56 AM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if real or kit? At the Blue Spring MO Quick Trip

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am no Lambo guy, and can not tell one from another, if I am being honest.

However, looking at the side windows, as well as the windshield, I would tend to say it was real.

I remember some wise words my father said when I was young. There are different stores, restaurants and hotels ect. for different people, depending on that persons income. However, no matter how rich or poor you are, No matter what you drive, you still need gas

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-15-2013).]

crashyoung

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, but the posh gas stations are still full service.
Not to mention, they are all indoors, out of the public eye.
And if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carbon ceramic brakes don't lie.
robiwon1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robiwon1Send a Private Message to robiwon1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody to my knowledge makes an accurate Gallardo kit.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most definitely real.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should never miss the chance to ask the owner of a Lambo or Ferrari - "Is that a Fiero"? I'ts just so special to watch their face! That's of course is if they don't kill you first

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

You should never miss the chance to ask the owner of a Lambo or Ferrari - "Is that a Fiero"? I'ts just so special to watch their face! That's of course is if they don't kill you first

nice
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That made me smile this morning! Then you could start talking about the Fiero you used to have back in the day and how you used to eat these real lambos for lunch because you had the V8 model but you lost it becasue it caught fire...
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to add this to the original post: I figured it was real because he was maybe a little older than me (51) and she was a little younger than me and she was smokin' hot. I figure she wouldn't ride in a fiermbo.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://purwheels.com/wp-con...12/06/LB_LP700_4.jpg
http://purwheels.com/wp-con...12/06/LB_LP700_1.jpg
http://purwheels.com/wp-con...12/06/LB_LP700_3.jpg
http://purwheels.com/wp-con...12/06/LB_LP700_6.jpg

What the Lizardo should have been.

Excuse me but who are you to say what the Lizardo should have been? The Lizardo is not a replica of a Lambo. It is it's own car. It has similar design features but it is not even close to being a replica.

If your so smart and so talented, invest thousands of your own dollars and man hours to design, build and produce what "You" think is right.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To make your day happier I guess I could have said --- Could you imagine if someone built a kit that looks kind of like this this, that vaguely resembles a Lambo and fit's on a modified or stock FIERO frame that we could put a variety of power plants into. I think the Lizardo is a beautiful kit (or it's own car) as is the Vendetta and I would be happy to be the owner or either one. They both have LAMBO type lines that many including yours truly find attractive. I apologize to you for comparing the Lizardo's "design features" to a half million dollars + super car. Sorry to have tinkled in your breakfast cereal of choice on such a beautiful morning. Please enjoy the rest of the day.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's real. It's the LP-560 second generation coupe. The only thing possibly fake about that car is if the owner is wearing a fake watch or fake brand clothing.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am pretty sure the hot girl had a couple of replicas.
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the dude in the truck leaning out to puke?
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously? *Facepalms*

It's obvious this is a real one....
Chelo Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chelo FieroClick Here to visit Chelo Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chelo FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well at first glance it look like a kit in that pic, but it's for the angle it was taken and the massive pickup parked next to it. But yes it's the real deal...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock