Started on: 08-12-2013 06:58 AM
Replies: 22 (632 views)
Last post by: XThirtySeven on 08-16-2013 04:21 PM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I almost didn`t want to admit I was watching a chick flick on Lifetime but there wasn`t anything else on early this morning.
Not a very good pic but there was a Formula in the opening scene.
A movie called Saving Emily

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a third gen Firebird
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My bad, I went back and looked at the trailer and the car is not as short as I thought it was.
I should have also noticed the front bumper.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 08-12-2013).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the absence of the belt line......
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

And the absence of the belt line......

Now you guys are just making me feel bad.
I`m too darn anxious to try to find Fieros that pop up in movies.
Cliff, you can delete this post if you like, to save my dignity.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:
Cliff, you can delete this post if you like, to save my dignity.

No, no, no, no....your dignity is beyond saving at this point, so you might as well give EVERYONE a chance to point and laugh at you.

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tell the truth Mike, you just wanted us to know that you like to watch chick-flicks.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Corvus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CorvusSend a Private Message to CorvusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't sweat it. If you feel the need to redeem yourself you can watch Breaking Bad! There's a Fiero that occasionally shows up in that show. It also compensates for the fact that you were watching a chick flick.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can only claim temporary insanity brought on by having the flu since last Thursday.
FearArrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FearArrowSend a Private Message to FearArrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch How I met your mother, there are many scenes with a silver fiero one of the main characters own until it dies with 200k miles in one episode
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watch "Navy Seals" and see if you can spot the Fiero.
PFF
System Bot
AL87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL87Send a Private Message to AL87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALSO, watch the movie "Pain & Gain" and see if you can spot the fiero.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about trying to find it in the movie Running Scared with Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watching Chick flicks, and miss identifying vehicles..... one that you drive none the less.

I hate to be the one to say it, however, I think you are going to have to turn in your Man Card. These are pretty serious offenses.....

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you cry during said movie? If you did you need to remit your man-card.

http://elitedaily.com/life/...-ways-lose-man-card/

However, there does seem to be ways to reestablish membership...

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me get this straight.....you're male, a Texan, you custom build really cool things, and you were watching Lifetime? You either need an MRI or to turn in your man card at once and report for re-education.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now guys, I think that I get a "get out of jail free" card which means retainment of said Man card if I don`t go back and edit , thus removing the offending picture, after learning of my mistake.
In fairness, I let the picture ride for all to see and point the finger and snicker.
Jeez, it must be a slow day that this got bumped back to page one after heading into oblivion of "next" pages.
As for crying, I only do that during sad dog movies.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 08-15-2013).]

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Invent another cool accessory for the Fiero and all will be forgiven LOL
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Jeez, it must be a slow day that this got bumped back to page one after heading into oblivion of "next" pages.

OBTW....that is a Firebird....(and bump...hehe)
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Invent another cool accessory for the Fiero and all will be forgiven LOL

Dan, I have given some thought as to what I could come up with next but not really anything so far.
Mike

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe something around the roof mounted courtesy light panel. This is one piece that is very rarely messed with....hmmm?
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Maybe something around the roof mounted courtesy light panel. This is one piece that is very rarely messed with....hmmm?

That is one area I have given some thought to.
Also, a rear housing that would go all the way across enveloping the third tail light and housing some nice speakers pointed at an angle down and toward the middle.

XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just rented the movie "Mud" and this chick drove a Fiero

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock