My First Fiero by Razr125
Started on: 08-08-2013 09:15 PM
Replies: 2 (124 views)
Last post by: Razr125 on 08-08-2013 09:48 PM
Razr125

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razr125Send a Private Message to Razr125Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So tomorrow, if all goes as planned, I will be picking up my first Fiero. It is a 1986 2m6 4MT. Gold in color(Getting painted black), stock 14's(Getting black 16's), and bone stock.
My plans are to swap a 3800sc into it as soon as I can afford it(it might be awhile). I can get the motor cheap, its all the extras that will cost I'm sure. I know the 3800's well from previous grand prix's and bonneville's, so it seems the most logical swap for me.
I'm going to have tons of questions for you guys on here, and look forward to sharing my new project with all of you. For those curious, I am just turning 20 and starting my 2nd year of college(hence the, "as soon as I can afford it" part). My daily driver is an 05 3.5 Altima(you can find me on altimaforums.net as well), so I don't have to worry working around a schedule with the fiero.
Anyways hello to everyone on the forum and I'll hopefully be uploading pics of my new baby tomorrow!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. I too am a new member and new fiero owner. Just got an 84 SE 4-speed. Good luck and make sure to post lots of pictures!
Razr125

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razr125Send a Private Message to Razr125Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is an SE as well if that makes a difference. Thanks and same to you!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock