2,000 miles in a week, a bonding experance by jim94
Started on: 07-31-2013 05:20 PM
Replies: 2 (213 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 08-02-2013 06:28 AM
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well you can say me and my car did a bonding trip from jax. fl to central n.j. and had no problems at all. I drive straight thru and stopped to pee more than to fill up for gas. average 29 mpg at 70 mph. at night. I seen dave the guru on Wednesday to fix my loose tilt steering column and get an oil change. Thursday night I went to a reunion, in 1979 I was a rodhie for a r&r band called yasgur's farm . seen all the band members and had a great time. Friday a day of rest and went to Bradley beach for dinner, pizza and pastries[this is the part of n.j. I miss]. Saturday I went to new Egypt dirt track to see my 2 friends run in the sportsman class[dirt modified] one finished in 3rd and one in 6th. dirt racing is the best sideways. sunday I seen my family , my niece has 2 kids, one I never seen before, 4 year old girls are are so much fun to play with in the pool. it was good so see my family and be in n.j but it had to come to an end. Monday I had lunch with my brother and his wife and went back home to jax. fl. I am now on my way to 54,000 thousand miles and have sat in the car 15 hrs straight. I think that you people from rode island are real troopers for driving to Daytona. may god bless you. it was also good to meet joey, daves wife and their daughter at the cabin. I really enjoy being a pontic fiero owner. lots of leg room too.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Road trips do help bond
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove my Ferrari kit from Columbus to Dallas and back in a weekend. Your right, I was comforable the whole trip. I couldnt ride in either Corvette for more than a few hours at a time without getting out to stretch. Even nicer than the same trip in the Mercedes...the seats are way too hard.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock