New Fiero Owner in Indy by TriumphFetish
Started on: 07-30-2013 10:47 PM
Replies: 4 (150 views)
Last post by: TriumphFetish on 07-31-2013 08:17 AM
TriumphFetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TriumphFetishSend a Private Message to TriumphFetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all,

I've been lurking here for the last week since I purchased my 87 L4. The forum and Ogre's cave have been SO helpful!
Here she is:

I got her on the cheap, after sitting for 18 months because "it just started running bad".

Parts installed due to being bad/wore out: O2 sensor (completely blown out of the threaded nut, dangling by a wire), ECU coolant sensor, battery, valve cover gasket, air cleaner gasket, clutch master and slave (thanks to John316 for the help!) engine oil / filter, transmission oil, plugs and wires and wow... what a fun little car.

It will need a complete suspension rebuild. 97k miles, everything seems to be original... She's just tired.
I'm planning on the brake upgrade. Polly suspension bushings, and cleaning up the interior.

Oh yea, and lots of enjoyment!

Later
Eric
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum! Nice car.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard!!
Midn1ght Driv3r

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midn1ght Driv3rSend a Private Message to Midn1ght Driv3rEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Like you've already seen - these cars will force you to be a mechanic. Good looking car though so congrats on the buy!
TriumphFetish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TriumphFetishSend a Private Message to TriumphFetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys! I don't mind being a mechanic. I've been doing that for fun my whole life. Drove it to work today. What good running little car!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock