Started on: 07-28-2013 04:15 PM
Replies: 6 (384 views)
Last post by: Rare87GT on 07-29-2013 09:26 AM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone make them? I couldn't find the part on fierostore or anywhere.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't realize those had hit the endangered list. I'm sure I have a couple laying around in decent shape. Let me know if you are desperate for one I can send it to you for the shipping charge alone.
- Jonathan
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not super desperate just was curious if new ones were readily available or not. Mine has some cracks in it and didn't realize they were not on there or maybe I missed them. I know the GT ones are on there.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I did my fastback conversion I just tossed mine in the corner somewhere. I've stripped a couple of notchies and never thought of the trunk seal as being particularly rare or valuable so I might have just tossed it in the recycle bin. But more than likely I have at least one sitting around in decent shape.
bw03

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bw03Send a Private Message to bw03Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Supposedly, the fierostore is in the process of making them (See the "In Manufacturing" list of items). I'm not sure when they posted info or when they'll finish and make it available though.

http://www.fierostore.com/Product/Research.aspx
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one hanging on the garage wall. I grabbed it from the pick n pull to save it.
If any one needs one let me know, its in good shape.

------------------

Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap

88 Coupe under construction

Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to know the Fierostore is remaking them. I was curious as to why they weren't there yet! Looking forward to when they are done. Thanks for the info guys and I appreciate the offers on a few good ones, but I was more or less curious to know if they were out there.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock