Anyone familiar with Fiero Performance in Texas by jimig1
Started on: 07-26-2013 01:44 PM
Replies: 11 (449 views)
Last post by: NoMoreRicers on 07-27-2013 03:23 AM
jimig1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimig1Click Here to visit jimig1's HomePageSend a Private Message to jimig1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the post states, has anyone ever ordered anything from Fiero Performance in Texas. They have some parts that I am interested in, but I not familiar with the company.

------------------

I know that it doesn't make any sense to own a 2 seater car when I have 4 children; but I DON'T CARE!!
www.cardomain.com/memberpage/531500

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never heard of them...! U gotta URL or sumpthin?
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://fiero-performance.co...461fb9f7f976e6e6a1b7

Them?

Never heard of them. They are based out of Houston.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It appears the page was last updated in late 2010. Not so sure I'd pursue trying to order something from a parts page that old... ...
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never heard of them... sounds like somebody operating out of their garage...not that there is anything wrong with that but if they are legitimate then how can they not be advertising on this forum?
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buyer beware,

Like jscott1 said, go with a known supplier.

Mike Parker

turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"not that there is anything wrong with that but if they are legitimate then how can they not be advertising on this forum?"

JSCOTT are you kidding?? "Fast Fieros of Dallas" is listed on the vendor page.

BUYER BEWARE no matter where they advertise!!!!!
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was one guy in Houston area trying to get a Fiero Performance off the ground, but I think it was a lead balloon.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just make sure it's not that d-bag Will Proper aka ReMixGT or TEXASGT. Never heard of that site until now either.
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never heard of them. Call first.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbodad:

"not that there is anything wrong with that but if they are legitimate then how can they not be advertising on this forum?"

JSCOTT are you kidding?? "Fast Fieros of Dallas" is listed on the vendor page.

BUYER BEWARE no matter where they advertise!!!!!

You twisted my logic... I said if they were legitimate I would expect them to advertise on this forum. That doesn't mean that everyone that advertises on this forum is legitimate.
PFF
System Bot
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

You twisted my logic... I said if they were legitimate I would expect them to advertise on this forum. That doesn't mean that everyone that advertises on this forum is legitimate.

Some people like to affirm the consequent. Don't let him infer the converse.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock