Fiero Clubs Listing? by fierogtlt1
Started on: 07-24-2013 04:47 PM
Replies: 9 (266 views)
Last post by: fierogtlt1 on 07-25-2013 09:08 PM
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a websight that has a listing of all the Fiero clubs in the United States and Canada?Because me and my wife are thinking about moving out of Florida.If anyone can help me out with this.
Thank You Very Much
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alot of the lists out there are outdated as clubs and people have come and gone. Here is a list from 2009
http://www.paulvargyas.com/national.htm

Are you going to move to wherever they have the best Fiero clubs?

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a club here in Austin Texas. Bat City Fieros. Dallas has the North Texas Fiero Club, Alamo Area Fiero Owners for San Antonio. Those are the most active. Houston has been trying to get something going for a while now and Elpaso may have something but they are too far away for me to count them
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I compiled a good list of clubs about five years ago on the MHFC website, but I'm sure it's a bit outdated now.

http://www.milehighfieros.com/clubs.php
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info everyone.
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FWIW anyone else in pa the west penn fiero club is out of commission. I keep trying to get ahold of somebody there but no dice..
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need one here in Arkansas, we got NADA!!! i bought my car and picked it up in Ft Worth TX and they had a club but cant remember what the name of it was.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dematrix86gt:

We need one here in Arkansas, we got NADA!!! i bought my car and picked it up in Ft Worth TX and they had a club but cant remember what the name of it was.

Ft Worth was most likely NTFC (North Texas Fiero Club)

Bat City Fieros in Austin TX has only been around for two years this past June so most likely not on any lists.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clubs in the midwest, and their shows:

http://fieros.us/

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Clubs in the midwest, and their shows:

http://fieros.us/

Thanks,but we have decided it's between Georgia,Tennessee,North & South Carolina.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 07-28-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock