WE Need !! by tntcary
Started on: 07-14-2013 06:00 AM
Replies: 43 (1869 views)
Last post by: fierogtlt1 on 05-18-2014 12:35 PM
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have received so many requests for shift plates manual and auto !!! I have exhausted all manual ones in inventory many times over. I refinish them to look new any color people request, but I am plum out of them now. Its quite obvious to me that someone in the Fiero Community needs to reproduce these. I have seen the wonderful metal stick/glue on plates offered by a member here on PFF. They rock and I have one on my White GT. Also seen the awesome plexi stick on ones here on PFF from another member, I think its the dude that does the digital gauges.

BUT they are what they are, stick on and not a real replacement for our crap shift plates with the mounts to the skeleton. I also do not like the added thickness of the metal/plexi plate over the original plate. Not to mention I live in Georgia, the ONLY thing that will permanently hold the metal plate to the original is Automotive Goop in the red tube. Everything else breaks down from the extreme heat and humidity combo of my lovely state.

All glues besides Goop a corner will pop up here and the sides that are on the skinny side of the ashtray doors will bow up there and then the junk original plate will sometimes bow and cause the stiff metal plate to sit catywampous.... ahhhh.

So with all that being said can someone PLEASE reproduce a CORRECT replacement for the shifter plates! Hopefully out of some type of sheet metal or any dang metal like substance. Or how about blacked out Lexan or some other high quality plexi or SOMETHING please.

I am so sick of the #1 part order I get being a shift plate. I would supply them forever to y'all but I have run all my sources dry for the manual ones.
I will always refinish your plate for you but that involves shipping to me and then me refinishing it and shipping it back when it would be so much more awesome if someone would wake up and reproduce them.

Look, out of the 22 Fiero's I have owned over the years every single last one needed Shift Plate refinished or totally replace from multiple breaks and cracks and damn cig burns. Those deep cig burns Cannot be sanded out without making the plate too thin and weak.

That ISSUE makes me so mad, I can refinish 90% of all plates but if scratches and burns are too deep there aint enough plastic to sand down and retain the integrity of the plate.

Someone hook a community up with a Reproduction PLEASE!!!!! Rodney I will gladly supply you both manual and auto plates for a mold at no shipping charge to you if you need them... HINT HINT I have 2 non refinish able plates just waiting to get copied by someone.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 07-15-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the process of making replacement Center Console Skeletons right now.So this would be something I would be interested in,but my next project is gonna be the front and rear energy absorber replacements.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've made replacement plates for all of the gauges and center console from carbon fiber. There was never a real call for them so I simply stopped making them. People didn't think that carbon fiber looked right and I actually heard more negatives than positives. I don't have any more free time to make them. I also made them from red carbon fiber:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-14-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a new plate with the power window / mirror switches worked into the plate instead of on a seperate mounting plate below.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

I'm in the process of making replacement Center Console Skeletons right now.So this would be something I would be interested in,but my next project is gonna be the front and rear energy absorber replacements.

YES, that is another highly needed and very requested item, the SKELETON console!!!!! Most all Fieros have broken screw holes in ac vent area and where shift plate screws into. Crap... most??.... Try ALL!

But could you move next project to next next project? Just today I have gotten 5 orders for shift plates alone. 3 manuals and 2 Autos, I can only fill the 2 Auto orders. The 3 people that wanted manual shift plates wanted replacements from me and cannot ship me their plates to be refinished as they are too f'ed up to correct proper. 5 orders today alone man. You could make a killing because everyone needs them, everyone! And even if by some miracle plates are perfect now or they have already had me refinish one for them that doesnt mean they will be tomorrow and having a back up plate is required by any Fiero person.

An ugly shift plate makes the Fiero look like total S*** ! In the interior that is the very first thing I look at and then the rest of the plates and the surrounds/caps and then the seats and then the dash and speaker covers. By the way if anyone is rockin out the nasty looking speaker covers, rip off the freakin cloth taking care not to break the fragile speaker cover grills, sand them prime them and paint them what ever color you want. Now they look NEW and not like your Fiero was just drove out of a Bone Yard.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I've made replacement plates for all of the gauges and center console from carbon fiber. There was never a real call for them so I simply stopped making them. People didn't think that carbon fiber looked right and I actually heard more negatives than positives. I don't have any more free time to make them. I also made them from red carbon fiber:

A real replacement shifter plate that has the screw hole mounts under ashtray doors or just another layover? Carbon Fiber was a meh choice for Fiero community, these ain't Hondas. I like it but you and I are a serious minority here with CF. We need some type of non ricer looking classy real replacements that do not involve two sided tape or glue. Lets not cover up the junk, lets replace it.
I would be Thrilled to never have to refinish a damn shifter plate ever again. They are Extremely difficult to refinish being the type of plastic they are made of. Very very resistant to most paints as well. How many fieros have you seen with a S*** painted shifter plate? My refinishes look oem stock new, but I know what I am doing and not trying to spray them down with Rustoleum.
If your plates were replacements with the screw hole mounts under ashtray doors.... Do you still have the molds or some of the CF ones laying about???? Please have the molds!

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

How about a new plate with the power window / mirror switches worked into the plate instead of on a seperate mounting plate below.

Indeed !!! Or ones with the ashtray doors deleted to be made into a cell phone holder or just made smooth with total delete?
Great idea dude!

------------------

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about ashtray delete and the window & mirror switches mounted flush without the extra plate underneath.I will have one done by the end of the month when my console skeleton is done.

The trick with doing colors is clear LEXAN then puting the color underneath to let the color come thru without the color or design to
rub off or get scratched up.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 07-14-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about ashtray delete and the window & mirror switches mounted flush without the extra plate underneath.I will have one done by the end of the month when my console skeleton is done.

The trick with doing colors is clear LEXAN then puting the color underneath to let the color come thru without the color or design to
rub off or get scratched up.

WOW!!!! If you can pull that off that would be Awesome! What will the selling price be to make me 6? 4 manual and 2 automatic???? I have 6 Fieros that would love to rock them out! What will they be made of ? We shall need wicked awesome pics. Thanks!

------------------

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have the automatic template done by the end of the month.
Now I just need a stick version of the plate so I can make a template.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think one trick to selling them will be make it out of something that is not expensive.
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would be up for something with a cellphone pocket (slot?) and holes for just the window switches. Manual tranny, please. Something to go with the stock silver trim plates.
(Based upon the originally available options and special requests, you might be busy doing different variations...)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-15-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I would be up for something with a cellphone pocket (slot?) and holes for just the window switches. Manual tranny, please. Something to go with the stock silver trim plates.
(Based upon the originally available options and special requests, you might be busy doing different variations...)

They can always opt for the "made to order" with whatever
openings they want.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will have the automatic template done by the end of the month.
Now I just need a stick version of the plate so I can make a template.

PM me your address and I can send you a manual plate. I have one left in stock that I cannot refinish, but it is complete and not missing anything.

------------------

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

PM me your address and I can send you a manual plate. I have one left in stock that I cannot refinish, but it is complete and not missing anything.

PM Sent tntcary with address
Just let me know how you want it.Cut for switches or whatever.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM Sent tntcary with address
Just let me know how you want it.Cut for switches or whatever.

I need it cut for power window switches and power mirror switch only, no ashtray cut outs at all. Like you were saying all you can see is the 3 switches. What are you making it out of? SO EXCITED!! How much we talkin here? Obviously all screw holes/mounts and shifter with screw holes cut too lmfao
Wait how am I to screw the plate down without the ashtray openings??? I didn't think of that., ugh. Where will the plate screw down attach??
How about Long flat head screws that go thru new holes on plate directly over the screw hole/mounts so you can screw into below where ashtray would be to skeleton? That would work very very well... yeah that sure would

If all is rockin I will buy 5 more from you!

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 07-16-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will just send you the first one for nothing just for letting my have the stick version for a template.And don't worry about the mounting holes under the ashtrays because I already have a solution to that problem.Plus I will try to make one with the console cap and shifter
plate as one piece.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will just send you the first one for nothing just for letting my have the stick version for a template.And don't worry about the mounting holes under the ashtrays because I already have a solution to that problem.Plus I will try to make one with the console cap and shifter
plate as one piece.

HELL YEAH!!! Thanks Man!!!! I really appreciate that so much! Its all boxed up and leaving today!!! That is so awesome of you!

------------------

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO PROBLEM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it would be easier to create a new center console/shifter/armrest assembly. I am surprised no one has really stepped up in this area. This could be a real option, and cost effective. One of our fiberglass gurus get with one of our awesome interior trimmers, BOOM. Done deal. Seriously, I wonder if we could get a community project going here? Submit a few drawings, vote and see what happens.

What do you guys think?
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes.... I just drew a new center console up last week with a armrest,drink holders,cigarette lighter and the power window & mirror switches incuded.Plus since I will be making new skeletons
for Fiero consoles in 3 seperate pieces I can cut them for drink holders ahead of time.And the skeletons will have threaded inserts for machine screws versus regular screws that can strip out the plast
ic tabs and eventually break off.This will make it WAY better and harder plastic than the original.
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I couldn't wait for the manual shift plate to get here so I am making a template for the corner caps,front speaker covers with tabs
and center console door....So I was bored...
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please let us know what items are needed.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the Template for a 5-Speed shift plate with no ashtrays and cut
for power windows & mirrors and without the use of the extra mounting plate used beneath for the switches.The switches will be intergrated with the shift plate itself.I sent a picture to "tntcary" and
you can post it if you want to share it.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got the Template for a 5-Speed shift plate with no ashtrays and cut
for power windows & mirrors and without the use of the extra mounting plate used beneath for the switches.The switches will be intergrated with the shift plate itself.I sent a picture to "tntcary" and
you can post it if you want to share it.

FREAKIN AWESOME! Here it is as a template.

------------------

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait till the first one is done and you post it installed.
People are gonna be like WTF...
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can't wait till the first one is done and you post it installed.
People are gonna be like WTF...

Yeah like WTF and where do I place an order.

We have been needing this for years.

------------------

"Strange, I tore those metal fibers like paper.. and what he did, was amazing. Sooomething is happening........"
Ursa

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some extra Plexiglass and Lexan laying around.How about some new lenses for the instrument panel and the GT gauge pod?
I already made templates for the new corner caps,new speaker grills front and back with tabs and a new center console door.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 08-06-2013).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I think it would be easier to create a new center console/shifter/armrest assembly. I am surprised no one has really stepped up in this area. This could be a real option, and cost effective. One of our fiberglass gurus get with one of our awesome interior trimmers, BOOM. Done deal. Seriously, I wonder if we could get a community project going here? Submit a few drawings, vote and see what happens.

What do you guys think?

Would be nice to see.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Would be nice to see.

I will submit a photo within the hour.
I already have one drawn up.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtlt1

1006 posts
Member since Jul 2012

Would be nice to see.

I will submit a photo within the hour.
I already have one drawn up.
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Would be nice to see.

Kind of like this but the shifter hole isn't cut out yet.Just a Template..For now.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 08-07-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

Got some new clear plastic today and going to get a hot knife tommorrow to start cutting your shift plate ASAP....I just had so much time with my hand surgery and my lung doctor issues.I swear it will be there soon.Did you want to do the color or me?And what was the color again?

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tntcary:

Got some new clear plastic today and going to get a hot knife tommorrow to start cutting your shift plate ASAP....I just had so much time with my hand surgery and my lung doctor issues.I swear it will be there soon.Did you want to do the color or me?And what was the color again?
[/QUOTE]

Hey you. That sounds great to me. I will do the color no problem. Ford mocha frost metallic is the color I have all my plates as. Looks sweet! Thanks again for hooking me up man!

------------------

Ursa

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem..
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Started cutting the 5-Speed plate tonight..
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Started cutting the 5-Speed plate tonight..

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I can't WAIT !!!!

------------------

Ursa

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update on the shift plate making.
Here is the plate in the molding silicone.
[URL=http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/fierogtlt1/media/Center%20Console%20Skeleton%20Template/SANY0439_zpsd0cba82a.jpg.html][/URL ]
Here is separating the mold.
[URL=http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/fierogtlt1/media/Center%20Console%20Skeleton%20Template/SANY0440_zpsfe648b73.jpg.html][/URL ]
The other side of the mold.
[URL=http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/fierogtlt1/media/Center%20Console%20Skeleton%20Template/SANY0445_zps2a76a3de.jpg.html][/URL ]
Sample of the shifter section of the skeleton to show the detail.
[URL=http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/fierogtlt1/media/Center%20Console%20Skeleton%20Template/SANY0437_zpsac0c605e.jpg.html][/URL ]
The mold piece removed to show detail of the intricate underside.
[URL=http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/fierogtlt1/media/Center%20Console%20Skeleton%20Template/SANY0438_zpsf9862ce4.jpg.html][/URL ]

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 11-08-2013).]

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this is a perfect part for a 3D printer as well. If the prototypes don't work out, let me know and I can get a couple printed on a 3D printer and we can see how it looks.

With a 3D printer, we can also get graphics/logos on the plate if needed. Not sure though if this would be cost effective- how many people would be willing to pay for these (I am guessing $150 per part minimum if 3D printed). Your molded parts would definitely be a nice option if they fit well
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2013 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes.... I just drew a new center console up last week with a armrest,drink holders,cigarette lighter and the power window & mirror switches incuded.Plus since I will be making new skeletons
for Fiero consoles in 3 seperate pieces I can cut them for drink holders ahead of time.And the skeletons will have threaded inserts for machine screws versus regular screws that can strip out the plast
ic tabs and eventually break off.This will make it WAY better and harder plastic than the original.

The harder the plastic, the easier it will crack and break, especially when subjected to the thermal cycling in an automotive interior.

To truly make a good reproduction would require a six figure investment in a mold to create new parts. The engineered plastics of today are better formulated than they were 30 years ago when the Fiero was in production.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock