Started on: 07-13-2013 11:29 PM
Replies: 6 (1267 views)
Last post by: ARKaiser on 07-18-2013 11:33 PM
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems a bit pricey, and something appears to be wrong with times/mph posted in ad.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
125 eighth mile at 6.60 maybe?

[This message has been edited by Macs86GT (edited 07-14-2013).]

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It really isn't a Fiero anymore... Tube chassis with 1100HP.

"Don Ness built car. Mild steel round tube chassis. Car has a Steve Schmidt 588cu.in. motor. Over 1100hp. "

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to have to do some checking on this but I don't think this is correct. Larry's car is owned by the gentleman who owned Mr. Gasket. Franc Francis is not coming up on Facebook for me. Larry's car is a Super Duty.

I'll being checking this out for sure. If it is "one of" Larry's then I might be looking for a loan and some help in returning it to it's correct build.
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

It really isn't a Fiero anymore... Tube chassis with 1100HP.

"Don Ness built car. Mild steel round tube chassis. Car has a Steve Schmidt 588cu.in. motor. Over 1100hp. "

It really never was a Fiero as it was only ever a DGP body on a tube chassis anyways. I always wondered why no one ever built a copy as it would not be difficult.

I see Larry at work once in a while and if I can catch him I will ask him if he knows what car out there is his. Too bad this was not last week as I saw him at the track last Saturday.

There were several Fiero drag cars back in the day but his Rod Shop car was the most high profile.

Note too that ad states this was one of three he raced. Guys in this class normally keep 2 cars or more incase of crashes or even to run at different tracks with different set ups.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 07-14-2013).]

ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have yet to hear back from the seller. I asked him for proof that this was a Larry Morgan car. I also have heard from Gil Kirk of the Rod Shop and to his best memory there was only one car and this is not it. Mor eto come as I research this more.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock